Returning Player LF Guild

Hello all,

Another returning player post! My name is Bus and I’ve been playing WoW on/off since Wrath on Turalyon. I’m looking for a guild to potentially raid and do M+ with. I was a moderately accomplished raider during my heyday but I haven’t done it seriously since WoD. I can gladly spell out specific achievements for anyone who’s interested! I’m looking for a group who’s not too serious, and I’m honestly not trying to do anything cutting edge. I do however, not want to waste time and would like to get some progression done during progression (as I’m sure we all do :)).

As far as raid times/days go, I work mornings and live in CST which is an hour behind EST for anyone who is unaware. I’m looking for anything between 6p-11p EST but could probably stretch a little longer if needed. I’m just not at the age where I can reasonably make the case to stay up all night raiding anymore unfortunately. The only days I really can’t do are Mon/Thur, which judging by the posts here seems to rule out a lot of guilds unfortunately. Weekday guilds can expect near 100% attendance baring unforeseen or pre-warned circumstances. Weekend guilds will have lower attendance due to weekends being IRL vacation times from school/work but can still expect 80+% for most months.

I know my gear is lagging a little bit behind and it’s definitely a work in progress. I’ll be doing what I can in the coming months to try and catch up! :D. I look forward to hearing from ya’ll and will continue searching through posts to reach out. You can contact me through battletag TaylorSwift#12898 if my posts interests you. I’m open to both horde and alliance but prefer horde if possible. I want to stay on Turalyon because I’ve always loved the community!

2 Likes

I shared your post on the realm discord. Hopefully someone reaches out!

1 Like

Hello,
If you need a place to park until you find your new home feel free to check out us, Annunaki.
https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
We have very active mythic+ runners but are on a loose raiding schedule until the new tier drops.

2 Likes

Hi! Garage Band [H] on Turalyon might be a good fit for you. We have a casual raid environment with runs on Tues/Wed nights at 8 server time and go for two hours. Very accommodating with players who have little/no raid experience or who need help gearing up. We also sponsor a cross-server Community focused on raid and dungeon achievements. Sent you a btag request - hope we can chat in Discord and see if we might be a good home for you!

2 Likes

Hello everyone, thank you for the responses!

Sierra I had forgotten you had gotten a discord set up. I went ahead and joined it and am trying to figure it out (discord on app has limited features) and get myself set up so I can post there.

Auriel, I was actually in Annukai at the beginning of the expansion and I ended up not being able to raid due to my job throwing me a curve ball. Y’all were the first people I looked at but it seems the raid days don’t match up unfortunately. I think I got pruned during some spring cleaning because I let my sub lapse.

Surynot, I’ll catch up with you at some point in the next few days to chat!

Still looking for any interested guilds. I’d love to chat with you on specifics regarding my raid experience and knowledge!

1 Like

Ah, yes…I thought your named look familiar.
And yes, if the subbed lapsed chances are you got caught in a ‘purge’, lol.

1 Like

Sent you a Bnet friend request. We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 6/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

1 Like

Hey Bus, We would love to chat with ya if you have a few minutes, we need more dps on board our ship. We raid 2 nights a week Tues and Wed 8-11pm Eastern. We are currently 9/9 heroic BOD and 1/2 Heroic COS. Hit us up at Btag zerodark#11563 , Hodi#1857

1 Like

Hey Bus!

Welcome back to WoW, I’d love to talk with you more about possibly joining Horder Faster Deeper. We raid Fridays & Sundays from 8pm-11pm EST and are currently 2/9M BoD 2/2H CoS. I think our guild/raid environment would fit your needs well. I’ve sent over a bnet request to you Lanoline#1436. Hope to talk with you soon!

Ordo Pars Temulentus [H] is recruiting for all roles, we are a two-night a week (Wed/Sun 8pm to 11pm EST) AoTC-focused raiding guild that runs Mythic+ dungeons on the days in between!

Would love to hear back from you, hit me up with any questions you may have.

Toki#8894 (Discord) or Tokikonae#11280 Btag!

1 Like