Returning Player LF Guild EST Pref

Hey Everyone,

I am looking to join a guild for TWW and beyond, I am mainly focused on having a good time while progging through heroic to get AOTC and doing keys to get KSM. I am looking to only raid once a week due to scheduling issues with Tuesday being the preferred day. I have played as both DPS and Tank for a long time now but would be willing to learn how to heal if that is what is needed for the group.

Feel free to hit me up on discord at RoyalFluffy

Hey RoyalMagi!

Spam below, I’ll reach out in discord from “Dudz” as well

-Bip

If you are still looking

Hello Royalmagi!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord.

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

Hi Royalmagi, im sending a discord request.

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar