Returning player LF for a friendly guild

I’ve returned to WoW recently and am looking for a guild to run Mythic+ dungeons within a friendly and chill environment. There’s still much for me to learn, but I’d be happy to help others with their keystones once I’m up to speed. I’m not interested in raiding at this point.

The last time I played was early SL and I got KSM, but I found it dreadful due to pugging it all the way through, mostly solo and occasionally with a friend who doesn’t play anymore. My goal isn’t to get KSM or push anything crazy, but to just have a good time running dungeons and helping people out with a like-minded attitude. Anything past that would just be a nice bonus.

I’m on Tichondrius, but I forget everything going on with crossrealm/crossfaction, so I don’t know if I need need to transfer out to join a guild on other realms. I’d be open to it though.

Hi Leireen,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some but we are more focused on mythic+. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hi, Leireen. <Murloc with a Glock> is a guild with lots of active M+ers who would be happy to get you into groups! We run all levels of keys, and our guildies will be happy to help you learn the dungeons. Let me know what you think!

We have an optional guild key day every Saturday, but people are online pretty much every night as well :slight_smile:

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hey there! We are Dark Throne on Tich! Would love to talk more! Tinkerbae is my discord :slight_smile:

Hi Leireen!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Good morning

OathBound Chaos - Stormrage is an AOTC focused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together. We are incredibly active especially in discord. Most the day people are hanging out in a voice channel. Guild keys get done daily… whether its pushing keys or helping someone gear. We also understand life comes before wow and are welcoming of newcomers.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after while having fun.

Our current raid team needs all roles! Ranged dps is probably the most needed.

If you any of this sounds like something you might be interested in…

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX

Hi! My guild Anime Kitties [H or A] is on Sargeras and is an LGBTQIA+ friendly and inclusive guild who focuses on bringing a positive experience back to gaming. We are a small group of people that understands people have a life as most of us work full time, have kids, or are in college. We are alt friendly and have a few people coming back to wow after taking a break for a while or are new to the game in general.

• Our raid nights are Wed/Fri 8PM-11PM CST and we are currently 9/9H AOTC on Amirdrassil and looking to do some mythic prog and were AOTC 9/9H for ATSC. Our focus is fun first though, so nothing crazy or demanding is expected. We enjoy M+, transmog runs, and achievement hunting. We’d love to have you!

What we are currently looking for:

• DPS for raid (whether you are new or returning, etc) who are willing to learn, improve, AND want to have fun!

• Social players who like doing content together on occasion, or transmog hunts, or even just trying to vibe with some cool people.

Discord: Shackles_vt

Battle: Shackles#11442

immortal paradox is a casual older guild looking to recruit dome dps for our heroic raid team give me a shout BN scudder80#1206