Returning Player LF Casual Guild

Been deactivated for a few years.
Looking for a casual guild to enjoy the game with.
Love dungeons, unfortunately I probably won’t have time for raids.
Horde Only.
Willing to transfer realm.
Will happily tank.
Also looking to roll an alt to re-experience all of Azeroth.
Open to RP.
Also looking forward to classic!

We’ve got a decent amount of people who you could interact with while leveling up. We’ve got a few people who also really enjoy mythic+

We’re a newly established guild with a casual atmosphere. Your main or an alt would be welcome to join us. Especially if you are looking for and RP focused on experiencing the game in a new light.

1 Like

Hey! My guild is on Bleeding-Hollow. We are recruiting for raiders, however, i am interested in active players to just have fun with us. We do everything from raiding to achieve runs. Running mythics, alt, mount/mog runs, etc. We love to have fun, no matter what it is. If you would like to talk more feel free to add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793

I am very interested!
I have sent #jfrouroni#1518 a request.
My tag: Skep#1290

If not interested in raiding, we’re always doing other things such as mythic plus,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)