[H] <Lightnings Blade Clan> RP/PVP/PVE

“I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!” Nash’s tan, muscular hand slams on the table. The barkeep of the Wyvern’s Tail, a blue skinned, red haired troll named Gravy, growls a warning that the young chieftan ignores completely. “OUR PEOPLE CANNOT SURVIVE ALONE! MY FATHER TURNED NO ORC IN NEED AWAY AND I WON’T BE TURNING ANY AWAY EITHER!”

The elders around the table exchange glances and then the oldest, a dark skinned male by the name of Kolok, brushes a hand through his long white beard and nods. “We understand, Chieftan.” He is careful to use the younger orc’s title and his tone carries no venom. “But… joining this horde? Following their false warchief? Not much more than a walking corpse herself? There has to be a better way.”

Nash thinks, tapping a finger on the table before sitting back down. Kolok had been his father’s right hand. The orc’s wise council had helped the clan many times while they were on Draenor. Now, with the clan little more than a husk of what it had been before the Draenei had begun their indoctrination into the light, perhaps the old orc had a point. “All around us this Horde bucks against this false Warchief. We followed Hellscream’s orders and came to this land. My FATHER and many of our warriors gave their lives to ensure our people’s survival. I won’t stand to have us crushed callously under this corpse’s boot.” He snarls, trying to find a way to be the leader his clan needed.

On this the elder’s agree. They all nod, awaiting his word. Now was not the time to fight their young chieftan’s leadership. The clan had suffered enough.

“Very well… we will take in any who are in need or wish to follow the old ways. We will initiate them as we have always done. So long as this… banshee queen… leads the horde we will do what we can to support them but we will NOT join in the raising and enslaving of ANY people. Nor will we permit our own people to be so desecrated.” He turns to Kolok and nods. “Elder, gather the females, the children and whatever warriors remain. We will find a home on this new planet… Until then, we will once more become the roaming clan of old.” He turns to the other elders and growls. “The rest of you set about gathering whatever supplies we need for travel and find any allies you can find before we depart. In one weeks time, Lighting’s Blade Clan leaves Orgrimmar, with or without the banshee queen’s blessing.”

[OOC]
Name: Lightnings Blade Clan
Races: All Horde except Forsaken
Classes: Any except Warlocks. (DKs accepted case by case)
Type: RP/PVP/PVE

Lightnings Blade Clan is focused on telling the story of the newly arrived Mag’har and their efforts to find their place in the Horde, making allies and establishing a home.

While we are small we are already working to help with the rp community in Emerald Dream and do our best to not only participate with others but help in setting up events for everyone to enjoy.

We welcome Veteran players as well as new ones and will happily help you not only learn lore but flesh out your character.

Ranks:
Intiate (1) New member, learning the ropes or simply just new to the clan

Grunt (2) Active members who have passed the trial of lightning

Blademaster (3) The fully initiated. Moving up in the ranks you are now responsible for helping intiates and grunts learn the ropes as well as helping in the planning and execution of public events.

Elder (4) Leaders of the clan, you are responsible for helping with recruitment and planning of events as well as helping progress the narrative of the clan and its members.

Loremaster (5) Second to the Chieftan, the clan values the knowledge of the world around us and you are keeper of that lore. You are also responsible for helping lead meetings and plan should the chieftan be unavailable to do so.

Chieftan (6) Nash is responsible for settling disputes, everyday running of the clan, maintaining narrative and everything in between. He does his best to honor the old ways while still adapting to the ways of this new world.

If interested don’t hesitate to contact me via my btag: #jfrouroni#1518 or ingame mail at Nash on Emerald Dream.

2 Likes

Good luck with the guild. BlackRock Clan, Elves of the North, Valorheim, and Redwood Tribe are great RP-PvP guilds to hook up with if you’re looking to get your blades wet.

See you on the battlefield orc filth!

2 Likes

Always glad to have more friends to RP-PVP with.

Thank you! Thank you for the advice. I have already been in contact with those guilds :slight_smile: