Returning player LF casual guild

Hi guys!

I have returned back to WoW after about a year break and am looking for a casual guild to get back into the game with. I haven’t done much at all in the way of DF content so a guild that’s patient and laid back would be best. I am not really looking to do any mythic or hardcore raiding so a spot on the progression raid team is not necessary. I was a raid tank and healer (when needed) starting in BC and went all the way through to MoP then kinda fell off the raiding train in legion and started doing my own thing up until the beginning of DF when I quit WoW for a bit. So, now I’m back and just looking for a friendly guild to do stuff with and have fun. I’m currently playing a guardian/boomkin druid and have several other level 70’s across a few different servers. I’m open to rerolling on a new server and would transfer over for the right guild. Feel free to send me a message on bnet at Snip#1912 or just reply here.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hi Jaick,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are just returning to the game after having left mid Shadowlands. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame and I sent a friend request on bnet.

Good evening!!!
We are a group of older aged wow players on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a Role-playing realm but we do not RP. Our guild is named Synchronicity. There is a lot of different types of players. We do have players that like to push higher level content.such as raiding and mythic key runners. We have mount collectors,pet collectors,achievement hunters etc. Most of all we have a lot of helpful and patient people. Plenty of casuals. We beleive that real lif is important and thre is zero pressure to log in. Play whay you like to play and what you enjoy doing most. Please let me know if you have any questions. I wish you luck in finding that wow home you are searching for!!!

Hi Jaick,

I tried to Bnet you - I’m the name of a famous classical composer lol . We are a mix of many returners/ casual older working folks who embrace a PG 13 aesthetic (we don’t swear or curse) and non-toxicty when it comes to the game, life and chats. We love all group content - a fair few of us love achievements for mounts, pets and toys- collection in general and we raid and m+ for fun. We are 104 unique players. many of us have special and diverse needs- we care for each other, and try and keep this a real sanctuary. If this vibes, come chat with me- Elvwyr-Nordrassil.

Best,

Elv (GL of Civitas-US Nordrassil). /salute

Bnet request sent!

Yellow! We raid 2 to 3 times a week and do a lot of m+ together. Hit me up if interested! Different server but we can work stuff out.
Bnet: Th3forgoten #1254
Discord: th3forgotenone

Hey Snip,

I think we may fit what you’re looking for, so I wanted to leave a link to my recruitment post. If you get a minute, take a look and reach out if you’d like to chat. Best of luck finding a home for the rest of S4 and TWW!

Hi Jaick!

Pitter Patter on Sargeras is a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.
Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

We are currently building up our roster and are recruiting for all roles and specs for our raid team. Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CST. Also looking for more to push mythic+ with (15-20+). Casuals are also welcome!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Greetings Jaick!

Our raid team is needing more people, so if you were looking for a spot, now is a good time to join! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Wednesday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Jaick!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!