[H-Area52] Azeroth Brewery |AOTC Focus| LFM for S4

Hey,

I’m hoping to find more like-minded individuals who are interested in raiding in Season 4 and going into The War Within. We’re a group of friends that have raided together since Legion. We’ve mainly focused on AOTC throughout the years, and are looking to continue that through Season 4 and into TWW. Most of our guild are in our 30s with families and children. We don’t turn WoW into a second job - we enjoy clearing content at a consistent pace and achieving AOTC in a reasonable timeframe. We usually take breaks at some point after we all get AOTC… most of our guild returns the next Season or Expansion. Did I mention we also like to drink on our raid nights and enjoy each others’ company?

Who are we?

Basically, we’re a pretty tight-knit group of people who enjoy pushing heroic and a few of us do some M+ in the downtime. If you’re in a similar boat and aren’t looking to put in 20 hours of work every week just to spend another 6 or 8 hours raiding, I think you should give us a try.

Ok, so what do you need?

We’re looking to fill all spots. We have an opening for another healer and always have room for a DPS. If you’re interested in finding a cozy place to call home, feel free to reach out (contact info below).

Sounds good so far… what time do you raid?

You know, that’s a great question, and I’m glad you’re still here. Since we’re all old family types, we raid on Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 8 p.m. Eastern. We raid for a strict 2 hours (until 10 p.m.) or until we clear/farm the raid for the evening.

Alright, I’m in… how do I contact you?

Easy - it’s best to get me on Discord @ grumpy_gamer as I’ve currently been on break from WoW and don’t keep an intent eye on the Bnet launcher. However, with the new patch dropping, you can reach me there if you prefer, just add GrumpyGamer#11838 to your Bnet. I look forward to chatting soon!

This is a great guild and I’m not just saying that because my GM said so!

Let’s talk!

Sent a friend request on discord

Still looking!

Still recruiting!

I sent you a friend request on bnet.

Still looking for people who are interested in joining us for S4 shenanigans and TWW progression.

I’m a fairly new player. I played a bit years ago, but never did raids or any group content. I just started playing again a few months ago. I don’t have a main at this point, just a bunch of characters at various levels trying to figure out what I enjoy. I’m looking for a guild that is willing to take in a newbie and help teach the ropes. That being said, I have played group content in other MMOs (mainly guild wars 2) so I’m familiar with the concept.

If y’all are cool with teaching me how to play this game, I’d be more than willing to learn!

There’s only one way to learn, and that’s to do. Send me a message if you haven’t already.

Still looking

Where da healers at, mon’?

We’re slamming M+ in the afternoons, just looking for those interested in finishing out the expac and moving into TWW.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Lets GOOOOOOOO! Ready to push!