Returning looking for raiding guild for SL

Good afternoon!

Coming back to the game after taking a long needed break from BFA. With Shadowlands coming hopefully soon I am in need of a guild going forward.

Been playing the game for a very long time across multiple different characters. I am comfortable with those that I do play but am most comfortable from a healing/ranged stand point. I have lots of experience in the past with Heroic/Mythic raiding and would very like to return to it in the coming expansion.

Classes that I have ready for SL are down below

Druid(Resto)
Paladin(Holy)
Warlock(Afflic/Destro)
Hunter(BM)
Mage(Frost/Fire)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Rogue(Assasination)
Priest(Disc/Holy)
Deathknight(Frost/Unholy)

A late night raid team would be lovely, anything after 9pm or something extremely early would be nice, but I will look at all offers brought forward. I am not available Tues/Wed due to previous obligations. I look forward to hearing from you and have yourself a wonderful day!

Discord: Zaxard#1986
Bnet: Kio#1788

1 Like

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! While the healing spots for our raid team are full, we would love to have you as a Dps player! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team finished nyalotha 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey Kiotana,

I am the GM for our guild, Invictas, and I think our guild could potentially be a great home for you! We are a smaller AotC/Casual Mythic guild on Alliance US-Proudmoore, and our raid times are 8-11PM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We’re currently on raid break until Castle Nathria hits the game, but we are actively recruiting for our raid team for Shadowlands.

Here’s a link to our standard recruitment post if you wanted to learn more about us.

My Discord tag is Chat Mom#4179, and my BNet is Mom#11116. I sent you a Discord friend request too! If you’re interested, I would love to set up a time to introduce you to the guild and have a conversation about your guild search. Best of luck finding your guild home!

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey there, we really aren’t looking for healers but if you’re open to playing ranged dps we might be a good fit!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. While we aren’t a hardcore guild we still like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed chill raid environment. Our prog in Nya’lotha was unfortunately cut short due to burn outs and most of our members are still waiting on Shadowlands launch but we’re a pretty active guild when there’s stuff to do.

I’ll leave our additional info below but if you’re interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site and if not then good luck on your search! :slightly_smiling_face:

Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/

Good morning

Another day, another cup of coffee

Good evening one and all!

Hello!

New guild that is looking to build a solid team that loves to raid!

DM on discord @Tano#7981 or btag @Caseclosed#11853 if you have any questions or if you are interested! :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer