Returning Healer LF Daytime Group

Hello All!

After the Guild I had been helping to run for years and years stopped raiding midway through Uldir, I took a short break to recharge - which turned in to 4+ Months…

Ideally I’m looking for a raid that starts at 11.00am EST (or after) on weekdays.

Disclaimer: Like an unloved 1980’s Sony Walkman, I am disgustingly outdated and behind the times…but trying to catch up.

I am currently playing a Disc (occasionally Holy) Priest. However, I also have a Mistweaver or H Paladin if that is preferable. At a push, I could even dabble with the dark DPS arts on a Hunter, but would prefer to heal. My primary aim is to find a nice, friendly stable guild where I can play out this expansion and hopefully the next!

My characters are currently all Horde, but a switch to Alliance is certainly not out of the question… I do love a gnome.

Character: https:// worldofwarcraft. com/en-us/character/garona/Cruijff
Extremely old WCL !!! : https:// www. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/garona/cruijff

Thanks for reading.

Hello Cruljff, Descendants of Lore is currently recruiting. I know you ideally would like a guild that raids weekdays around 11am and we do not fit that. We run every Sunday and every other Saturday from 4pm-8pm CST. However, we are a 13 Year guild so could provide stability and have a consistent raid group of anywhere from 15-19 people. If you can get past our raid times and that we are alliance I think you may like our guild. Feel free to contact me if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 8/9N and 4/9H. We plan to start the new raid this weekend on Heroic but will not be abandoning BoD.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a dps (with viable tanking spec) and more skilled dps. Especially hybrid classes and a Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

A bit late for me i’m afraid :frowning:

i noticed you said morning/early afternoon weekday; but if you could make a weekend early afternoon raid time, we may be the guild for you. we are currently looking for some more people to help round out our raid team a bit more. i’m going to post some of our info and if you want, you can get in contact with us to talk more

link to recruitment post: [H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day
about: casual, one afternoon a week raiding guild
times and days: Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN