[H] Ruined Immersion |1/2H 2/9M 2/8M| Casual Afternoon Raiding | 1 Day

about
Ruined Immersion is a one afternoon a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 1/2H COS 2/2N, 2/9M BoD 9/9H , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks OPEN , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
although we currently carry an open recruitment; we have a major need for mages, boomkins, shadow priests, and hunters. we also ask that all healers have a dps os, or a dps alt that is raid ready just in case. as of 6/10/19 we are currently recruiting for casual mythic progression in BoD and heroic CoS progression.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
MakkachinSox#1572 - Main Tank and Officer
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Macc is a great tank and a swole bear! 10/10 would recommend

1 Like

tyle is a great healer. 10/10 would recommend

Guild is 10/10 would recommend!

Rastakan Dead. Mekka down to 6% after 4 pulls.

Rasta dead after 2 pulls! Macc scared him off

i can’t help w/ my solo tanking

Mekka almost down!

1 Like

gettin close boys

Bumpity Bump!

8/9H now. close to killing jaina

If only we could actually kill jaina /sigh

soon
/10char

well she doesnt actually die which is why I’m disappointed

soon
/10 char

2 strong melee , warrior and rogue looking for an afternoon group. Added you guys on Bnet. Former top 50 raiders looking to chill @Macc.

1 Like

sounds good mate. you added tyle. and spoke to him so hopefully see you two soon

Still looking for more

1 Like

we have candy

Jaina DEFEATED!

1 Like