Returning flex player LF Guild for TWW

Stopped playing WoW after Shadowlands season 1 because my job had irregular hours and I couldn’t commit to much. Am back to a normal schedule now and playing a bit solo, looking for a consistent group for xpac, main interest is pushing keys but would like to be part of a consistent & competent raid group as well.

I have a lot of maxed or near maxed characters and am open to any role. Have been KSM & AOTC with every role at least once. As long as the group starts 7EST or later and is done before 2AM EST could make anything work.

BTag is zyn#11806 or msg me on Discord Thickjames

2 Likes

Hello!

Risen to Serve is looking for some new members going into The War Within. We are a tight knit community that has been raiding together as a guild since 2016, with several members active since classic. Our motto is community over content, with a focus on building a drama free place to enjoy the game and hang out with friends. Our major goal each season is AOTC, and we work to get each member that wants it the achievement. We also have numerous members that get KSM each season and multiple groups running M+ throughout the week.

For raid specifically we are looking for more DPS, but as the raid gets larger healer spots may open up.

We Raid Wednesday and Friday. Both nights start at 9PM EST, with Wednesday ending by 11:30PM. Friday we usually try to clear, going to Midnight if needed, but often getting done early.

You can contact me on Discord at entropic_thunder, bnet as Entropic#1838 or reply here if interested

Hi. Would love to chat.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hey Epsteinkms! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Greetings Epsteinkms!

Welcome back to normalcy! We are consistent. We raid even if I have to pug. And at end of xpac during the summer, that is a reality. Anyways, check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello Epsteinkms! I invite you to The Illidari Scourge! We are a guild that does RAIDS,M+,PVP and really just anything you can do in WoW, If you feel interested and want to have a blast in the upcoming expac TWW then here is my BNET! ( FluffyBÙllet#1401 )

Hey there we just recently set up a new guild and are looking for players you might be a great fit ill post the details below

Total Regard is recruiting all classes for TWW Aotc Raid Tu/Th 8-10Pm and m+. Multiple 2k+io members looking for more laid back players to join our team. Casuals welcome

Guild & Server: Total Regard:Alliance/Horde: Stormage,Ticho Xrealm ok
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8p-10pm EST
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet Numlok#11234 Middyv#1590
Requirements: Chill/ M+ pushing 2k+ and AOTC focused
Needs: Recruiting all

Hey, Thickjames,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are an established medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth, I also tossed you a Discord invite.

Hi Epsteinkms : ) We may be a good fit, happy to chat!

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Hey there,

Our guild is still looking for more dps for TWW. I linked our current recruitment link below with all our info.

Happy Hunting!

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi Epsteinkms!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Hi Epsteinkms, this post is 8 days old. Are you still looking for a guild?

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey Epstein, Would like to talk further with you about a spot. below is ouor spam info feel free to reach out if interested

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Looking for a mage/lock!!
Consistently Better is a new Raiding guild founded with the goal of creating a stable community where like-minded players can set and accomplish the goal of Cutting Edge and participate in seasonal Mythic+ content.

Raid Structure & Goals

Consistently Better’s goal as a raid group is to cultivate a team of like minded core raiders who work together to set a goal and accomplish a Cutting-Edge raid team.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Friday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Saturday: 7:00PM-10:00PM (EST)

Traits we value in our raiders:

Accountability - Be accountable to yourself and be accountable to the rest of the team. Recognize your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and strive for improvement.

Reliability - Be trusted to follow through on your commitments. If you sign up to attend an event, be there. If something comes up take a moment to change your RSVP Status and notify your team-mates. We understand that life happens, and the real world comes first, but communication is key.

Preparation and Self Sufficiency - We want self-sufficient members who value each player’s responsibility to show up to raid as the best possible version of themselves. We expect each and every team member to take the necessary initiative to better themselves in-game and out. This means research, gearing, consumables, class/rotation knowledge etc… Teams are all about helping each other out and we are happy to help you gear, answer questions, or help you improve your play. No one wants to spend their valuable time helping someone who isn’t willing to help themselves.

Class Mastery and Performance - We want to ensure that our Core Raiders have achieved a reasonable level of mastery of their class/spec. Our Core Raiders should be striving to regularly improve performance.

Recruitment Process

Casuals are always welcome! Trials last 2-4 weeks as needed based on performance for the competitive roster.

If you are interested in applying for an active roster spot please message one of the Officer’s listed above via Discord or BNET.
GM(IGN Praysomeday)- Bnet-Failfixer#11337 Discord- Paintit#6745
Officer- (IGN Startrack)-Bnet-Startrack#2592
Officer- (IGN Drbodach)- Bnet-DrBodach#1817

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

Hi! I think I might have just the Solution for you. Below is our information. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Solution is a midcore heroic raiding guild with the goal to clear each tier at a reasonably fast pace. We have a friendly raid environment that is more serious during progression but very chill during farm. Our raid/guild lead and officers have been active and playing together since BFA, and we’re excited to be back together in Solution for this brand new saga of WoW.

We expect raiders to come prepared (enchants/consumables) and have good knowledge of their classes. Raiders must respond well to constructive criticism. We also expect raiders to do some m+ to help gear themselves outside of raid. Our raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to 11-30pm EST, and we’re commonly seen doing mythic+ keys and other stuff together as a guild.

Solution did go on hiatus after SoD in Shadowlands, but we are back! Apply via discord or contact one of our officers for more info!

Discord link: discord.gg/pG2np9dM3S

Officers:
Raea (Discord: raea.)
Yoopbear (Discord: Yoopbear, Bnet: YoopBear#1852).
Slauce (Discord: S1auce, Bnet: Slauce#1600)

Hello! Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now and are set to enjoy casual raid environment with friends in our own guild.

We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25
epicnonfail