Returning Dad LF guild for TWW

No longer looking. Thank you to everyone who responded.

My wife and I are returning to the game along with a friend of mine. She’s looking for a casual environment for sure, my buddy is looking to raid. As for myself maybe see where the expansion takes me. We have 2 toddlers so time may be limited, voice chat from the wife and I won’t always be possible and my work schedule is a bit… Moody…

She may do BG’s/Dungeons/LFR’s and lean into the casual side.
I enjoy raiding - both current and old content for fun - so I would like to have the option to do that. Wherever we end up I just want to make sure we can get to know some people and have a good expansion.

I’m happy to answer any questions you have of us to make sure this is a good fit
Bnet: ObviouslyRay#11261

1 Like

Hi Raybies and friends!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for The War Within!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to bolster our ranks for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST Normal Nerub-ar Palace where our first raid will be September 13th.
Needs: Shadow Priest, Havoc Demon Hunter and Enhancement Shaman
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

1 Like

Hi Raybies,

I’m not a recruiter for my guild (I just bump our recruitment thread here or there), but the guild I’m in is striving to build a social community and not just a raiding guild. That said, we do plan to raid. Here’s a link to the recruitment thread.

I think we’d be a great fit for you, your wife, and friend. I’m a stay at home mom and we have several parents and a few grandparents in our guild. We’re really social in discord. We do keys and transmog runs together. On the note of kids, my six year old has talked over me while I was speaking in discord a smattering of times and no one has seemed to care. When I first came across the guild’s recruitment thread I told the guild leader that if she accomplished what she was going for then she’d have a fantastic guild, and so far she’s doing an amazing job of it.

1 Like

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good core main tank, ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core

Raid times
Tuesday Wednesday Friday 730-10 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405

1 Like

hello raybies from tichondrius!

Bricked is a fast growing Horde and Alliance guild looking to raid heroic and mythic. Teams are forming, come get your spot. All specs are welcome. We run keys on the daily, have toons and alts to run at all levels of keys, always looking to make more push teams. We are friendly and helpful. Don’t be discouraged to join if your new we can guide you on the right path to down bosses and have fun. We have great leadership and awesome guild members looking to have fun. Come be a part of greatness.

Btag: Kamikazi#11451
Discord: yelomeloz

Hello Raybies

We have a whole bunch of fathers in the guild. I am one. But my kid is a little older. Youtube can entertain her while I raid. Both my wife and I play and are returning players. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hi Raybies,

A bunch of fellow dads in our guild, and it’s a fun, relaxed environment. If you’d like to talk more or consider joining, please reach out to me on Bnet or Discord.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Good morning, Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now. We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis

Hi Raybies!

Sick Society is a Retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. New and old players are welcome! Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Added u I am kingdave101

1 Like

Greetings Raybies!!!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Raybies!

I tend to ramble as well - but, I’ll try to keep it short.

Sunday Drivers is a guild of people who are trying to bring back that feel that guilds used to have. We’re not about the rankings, gear score, or even playstyle. We’re about having a fun time and making game friends along the way. We’re very much about having a casual playstyle that is more about having fun than anything else.

We’re a newish guild, formed right before remix, and we’re just figuring out a few things, but we do have a good solid core group who are hoping to dabble in some raiding in the not too distant future. Mostly atm, we’re just enjoying leveling and exploring the new xpac. Most of our members are 45+ and we do prefer to keep our membership mostly over 35 yo. But, a good fit is a good fit and that will always be taken into consideration.

We’re cross faction for those who like to check out the other side. Horde can find us in the guild finder - just search for Sunday Drivers. With alliance, it’s easier to join by also joining our community, Sunday Drivers, and joining through the link there.

We’d love to have you check us out. Have an awesome day!

Hi Raybies!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

I’m not sure how hardcore your friend wants to raid, so if he’s looking for mythic raiding, we may not be the best fit, since M+ is our focus and heroic/AOTC is our raid level, although if the raid group wants to hit some mythic bosses, that may be a possibility. Let me know if you’d like to chat!

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

is that EST?

1 Like

Yes, it is!

1 Like