Returning CE Player LF Competitive Guild

Hey guys, just like many others, I am returning to the game to finish this xpac and move into Dragonflight. I am looking for a CE guild that is placed around the 100-200 range which is roughly about 8/11M. I am looking for a competitive guild that doesn’t like to waste time but also values social interactions and having fun. I currently live on the west coast and prefer to raid after 9pm PST on weekdays. I am a family man and prefer not to raid on the weekends however, I can. I am well diverse with the specs and classes in WoW and have every class at max level. I took time off from raiding and M+ however I still leveled my characters to get the good ol’ copium that scratched the itch. Currently, I have no raid ready characters as I am returning and know that each guild has different recruitment goals. I am seeking to play something I like while also hitting the mark on the guild’s needs. I can play any role and have achieved CE in the past in every role the game has to offer but notably I am a DPS player. I also currently plan on riding out the rest of this xpac doing Mythic+ and reorienting myself but can and will help in raid when geared. My goal is to have a solid group of people that I can hang out with and want to log in to play with while also getting better each time I’m online.

Raiding History:

-I maintained CE all the way up until Battle for Azeroth when I official quit raiding.

-Generally, maintain a 80%+ percentile M log (will drop a few below, I have no current logs because I haven’t raided since Legion)

-I raided in AK known as Arathian Knights on Hyjal for the majority of that time which then was a sub top 10 US guild all the way up to Legion. I was an officer and MDPS lead.

-I moved to Resistance US ~200 with my raid leader to help them finish progression/CE. I became an officer and recruitment lead for my duration.

-I joined Warpath shortly after and raided two tiers with them before quitting. I did not go back to AK because they mutually disbanded, and I left Resistance because I wanted a more competitive environment. I helped put resistance on their feet prior to departing on good terms.

-In BOA I stepped down from raiding and pursued M+. My most notable achievement in M+ was sub 50 US while playing Rogue, Sub 20 US as a Lock, and Sub 100 US as a Blood DK.

Logs:
Warrior: -warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27312574?zone=17&new=true#zone=13&difficulty=5-

Rogue: -warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/trapkeks?zone=17&new=true#zone=13&difficulty=4-

Warlock: -warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34208416?zone=17&new=true#difficulty=4-

I enjoy Mythic+, raiding, and would like to get into more PVP. The only thing I am currently missing is a team and guild to call home. I look forward to speaking with you guys and good luck on your current progression.

Contact information:

Discord: Knucks#5465
In-game: Knucks#11121

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 1/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

1 Like

Will be looking for something semi hardcore going forward

Dragonflight looks quite nice and promising.

Still looking for a solid group of cool people

Optimism and patience

Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.

You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.

In a gentle way, you can shake the world.

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.

Hello friend, for your consideration and to keep it short and sweet:

Grimfrost: NA Guild/ Currently progressing on Mythic with raid times wed/thurs at 5:30 pst. We are aiming for CE and got to Sylvanas before our time ran out for last raid. Please message me if interested.
BNET: RandomDrop#11838

Thanks man. Will consider

Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.

While I think the aspirations are awesome I think you set the bar a little too high rejoining the game. Many guilds in the 8/11M range of kills aren’t going to take on a project let alone a player who hasn’t played since legion. Personally, I like the commitment. You’re posting everyday and you have clear expectations of what you want. Short term, my guild probably isn’t a guild you are going to get excited about. Long term however the case will be different.

I’m a former top 100 US raidlead, I’ve raided as high as top 10 US and as low as top 1000 US. I ran a guild called Eon on Burning Legion around 2011-2016 and we placed constantly in the top 200 US with a few sub 150 US kill towards MoP. This tier I restarted a guild and within three weeks I had a full roster.

Currently we’re 3/11M and I know you said weekends would be more difficult, but we raid weekends. I’m not sure if you’re turned off by all the information at this point, but if you’re not I think we could both benefit from a talk. If you can make 8pm to 11pm PST Saturday and Sundays I’d be willing to talk with you. Even joining my guild, you’re going to have to put in a lot of work to catch up this tier including a lot of personal pugging. If you’re willing to put in the work though, my guild could be a potential fit as we’re going to be pushing content at a constant pace and we’re only a 6 hour team meaning no insane commitment outside of weekly mythic + keys.

If this sounds good add me and we can talk, otherwise I wish you the best in your continued search for a team. I wrote this message specifically for you, which I don’t do often, because of the care I saw you’re putting into finding the right fit. Maybe we’re it, maybe we’re not. Either way, let’s see what a conversation brings.

EMG#11389 - Btag
Murrs#5605 - Discord

Hey, thanks for your interest. Appreciate the time you took to address my post individually. My main goal this tier was to basically re orient myself on the game (systems, main/alt) and gear up appropriately. I didn’t necessary want to jump right back into raiding off the rip but can and will if needed which is what a lot of the guilds that have reached out want. Which I can understand and respect from being on that side and leading/recruiting. That being said, I like your personality and I will add you so we can chat it up. Thank you

1 Like

We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.

Work hard, know your s—t, show your s—t, and then feel entitled.

We’ve been making our own opportunities, and as you prove your worth and value to people, they can’t put you in a box. You hustle it into happening, right?

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.