Returning CE Player LF Competitive Guild

You do not find the happy life. You make it.

A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.

It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.

Currently have caught up a lock, dk, and hunter. Just need to gear them now.

Hello Knucksz! [H] Coomer Illidan is recruiting for our Team 2 raid group :). Looking to fill out our mythic raid roster.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00PM CST - 1:00AM CST (optional raid night on Sundays)

About Us: We are semi-hardcore raiders with a chill environment. Solid core group of raiders with a Cutting Edge focus and having fun doing it. We are currently in the process of creating a second raid roster that raids simultaneously as our first roster with the hopes of being able to swap players as needed while both teams progress into Mythic.

Current Progression: Team 1 - 5/11 M 11/11 H 11/11 N Team 2 - 10/11H 10/11N

Recruitment Priority: Tank, ranged DPS. warr, priest, Hunters.

Requirements: Punctuality and always striving to improve. Ideally a history of some raiding, whether it be AOTC or Mythic.

Recruitment Contact: Discord- FyVccDzSdH || FrankyJ#11434 - Bnet

Preferably join the Discord and follow the recruitment channel to apply as it is the quickest and most organized method for us. However I will also be accepting bnet requests if that is more comfortable for you.

1 Like

Sent a battlenet request. Thanks for considering me.

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort.

There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.

Potential trial inc

Hi Knucks,

BLOB is a newly reformed guild on A52 (formerly on Tich) of returning friends with CE leadership looking to achieve CE in 9.2 and beyond in a fun and relaxed environment. The core of our guild (10+ players) has 4/11M exp this tier. We are recruiting all roles and classes to push back into mythic prog. We are looking for laidback players who enjoy killing bosses & teamwork alongside parsing. We are also looking for active M+ players. Raid times are Mon/Wed 7-10 EST.

If you are looking for something more semi-hardcore, I think we could be a good fit for you and your friend (if he/she is also still looking). I have added you on discord and would love to chat with you more if you are interested!

Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

1 Like

Hey there, we could use a skilled player to round out our team, our guild name is Night Crew, we raid tues, wed, thurs, 9pm-12am pst, we are 5/11 atm. Our current needs are a priest of any kind or a dk but we also are in need of a few more skilled players in general, so you could play and dps you like as long as its not a mage or boomkin. Hit me up on discord if you wouild be intrested in chatting/trialing, we are on tichondrius. Romalla#3229

1 Like

Never found a home, still looking thanks