Returning 441 ilvl Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Mythic raider who usually finishes off/gets through most mythic content. I haven’t been able to have a stable schedule this expansion, took breaks due to real life issues, and returned back recently with all those issues settled and able to commit fully to raiding mythic. I’m willing to work my way into a mythic team since I’m behind.

I’m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and raids between 8pm-12am EST in that timeframe and not on Friday/Saturday. I don’t care if horde or alliance.

I play ret and prot and getting used to holy again

Discord: Dannyfalcon#8011
Message me in Bnet: Dannyfalcon#1502

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey there Kailley, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!

Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN, ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS: EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, MELEE OR RANGE.

Healer: OPEN All spots are competitive (not really looking for another priest)

Tank: One full time tank Preferably Blood Death knight or BM Monk

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!
Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Sparkytiz#1491
Lunaspark#1158

Hiya - I’m with Mediocrity, a newer guild on Thrall (coming up on 2 months old: 4/8M, sub 30% on Org) looking to put together a solid group for 8.3

We have some really, really good players on roster and are looking to round it out with some exceptional DPS. We have a few core Prog Team spots left to fill - we’re willing to help cover server transfer/faction change costs for the right candidate

We started the tier out late, but in a short amount of time we’ve created a guild and roster (from scratch) and have made quick progress. We have high hopes for 8.3

Outside of raid, we run keys regularly and dabble in PvP - we’re a small but active guild with a chill and family-like vibe. :slight_smile:

If we sound like a potential fit, or if you have any questions feel free to hit me up here, or on discord (bedhed#0001) or you can hop in to our guild discord and take a looksie (join code: jEDRNgT)

up daddy!!