Returning 15+ year veteran. NE Resto Druid LF guild

Hi! I came back from 1 1/2 year break and just hit 70 Wednesday. I’m 31 and located on the west coast. I have a mic, stable internet and a good built computer. I’m more of a quiet and shy person but I am a team player through and through. I thrive on helping others, being friendly, taking criticism when need be and accepting advice and learning from my mistakes. I’ve been playing since WOTLK. I started out as a blood DPS DK. I then switched to a holy paladin in Firelands for my guild. I then absolutely loved druids. I’ve dedicated myself to being a Resto Druid while branching out to a Holy Paladin at certain expansions for raid comps.

I’ve played both Alliance and Horde but my Druid is currently Alliance.
I’ve been an officer, healing lead, raid lead and CO-GM in my 15+ years of playing.
I’ve always done Mythic difficulty raids, Mythic + dungeons, even have quite a few AOTC’s. I’ve held multiple mount raid/dungeon achievement runs in the past prior expansions for people and l enjoy helping people with anything they need/want. While I do know I am behind and all that, I’m open to the option of jumping into Normal/Heroic/Mythic raids and M+ dungeons and gearing up as soon as possible but I am mainly looking for a friendly, social guild that does do current content with other fun guild events. I do have a lot of interest in playing in the next expansion and doing mythic again.

For now, I’m just kind browsing and seeing what may be open. Sunday night, Monday and Tuesdays work best for me but I’m open to any raid times/days.

Thanks! :smile:

Kayla#12920

I’m forming a new guild if you want in . I plan to do heroic / mythic . Soysaucee#1503