Return to Outland on June 1 in Burning Crusade Classic

This is absolutely disappointing. How do you give people LESS THAN FOUR WEEKS to prepare for this? How do you give people ONLY TWO WEEKS to level the TBC races to 60, for those of us that are main swapping? You said you were gonna give us time to level.

Blizzard, lying to its users again. And you wonder why this company is bleeding users.

59 Likes

Will Transfers be available before TBC launch ? really hoping to move servers before hand

4 Likes

I’m agreeing with you? But there’s nothing to suspect, given that they outright said they wanted to give us more time. Now we’re getting less time, less time than even back in vanilla.

5 Likes

With the XP nerf, you could quest your way up fairly efficiently.

1 Like

Longer Pre Patch Please.

35 Likes

cool…when is pre-patch though?

1 Like

Hey your map is labeled wrong. June 1st is a Tuesday not a Monday.

3 Likes

In the full article, the global release says “Monday, June 1st” for EST. Is this “Monday, May 31st” or “Tuesday, June 1st”?

2 Likes

pre-patch is May 18th

1 Like

That’s why I’m suspecting that this isn’t Blizzard’s doing, but Activisions. Everyone is blaming blizzard but I’m suspecting their hands are tied.

9 Likes

Same here dude, rank 8 on my hunter been farming 600k honor a week, was hoping for another couple weeks before the announcement. Unlucky.

2 Likes

Watcher did say in the Preach interview that they didn’t want to release TBC Classic and 9.1 close together. Perhaps they pushed up the TBC Classic release to stick true to his statement, and keep with their yet-unannounced 9.1 release date.

2 Likes

MOre than 95% of the community want a longer pre-patch Blizzard. NOrmally they last 40 to 60 days. Is Activision that desesparate enough, to compromised their last stable revenue.

23 Likes

Also, wow, even if you speed level your new blood elf/draenai characters, you still are really only gonna get 1 Naxx lockout to gear up.

What a joke.

4 Likes

I am glad the dates are finally official. I was hoping that the 6/1 launch leak graphic was actually pulled for a 6/8 or 6/15 launch. Three or four weeks to allow all the new alts to level. Two weeks of pre-patch seems really short IMHO. Oh well. So it goes with modern ActiBlizz.

4 Likes

Will honor and rank calculate on May 18th?

3 Likes

Players and numbers down. Gotta milk those cows dry now!

This announcement would have been great 2 weeks ago and gave us at least 1 month of pre-patch.

25 Likes

I agree. This has ActiBlizz becoming more and more Activision each and every day. Blizzard was gone a while now sadly.

5 Likes

It’s so braindead. A longer pre-patch would benefit their numbers. Giving us more advanced notice of these days would also benefit their numbers.

Whoever is making these decisions is not good at their job.

25 Likes

3 more raid days

Only 36 chances to get 19 splinters

48% would have to drop

-_-

2 Likes