Return to Karazhan Mythic Spawns You in Upper Kara

still bugged 2/15/20

1 Like

Still bugged for me as well.

I just ran this, and spawned in where everyone else has been saying
 I ran down to Attumen, killed him, and he completely bugged out and rewarded me with nothing. No mail with loot. Zero. Not even gold. :confused:

Figured I’d throw in my 2 cents or copper depending. Bugged here too. Nice to see after a month of reports they’re on top of this. Sarcasm implied.

This really needs fixed. Shouldn’t be difficult. Release a minor patch if necessary.

2 Likes

2/17/20 and still bugged.

1 Like

Update: I got Nightbane to spawn but the mount did not drop. The trick for me was getting on my rogue and stealthing past curator then going to open door at the bottom. Timer finally triggered. If you don’t have a stealth capable toon just buy invis pots

The issue is you don’t get the buff for the mount. Looking like they don’t care to address this problem.

yup, still bugged, can invis past curator easily enough but would be nice if they got it fixed.

1 Like

As of 2/20/2020 a hotfix went out and we are now correctly entering Kara at the proper place.

1 Like

good to hear its finally fixed. too bad my lockout for the week is still burned because of it ><

I finally loaded into the right spot - 25/2/20. Seems likes it’s back to normal.

1 Like

This happen to me 6/16/2020. Ported to room just before Chess, just after server maintence. Map showed bosses dead so I went up the stairs to port back down to the entrance, zoned out and tried reset all instances. This actually worked! Zoned in to the correct spot, all trash up as well as each boss. All of the crystals worked aswell. Hope this helps! :grin:

tried this ty laaha