Return Ranged Survival. Please

Don’t feed it, or it’s alt army.

2 Likes

Lol this guy never surrender. Is very loud and has been asking rsv since 2 years ago

2 Likes

He has passion and determination. If you do not like what they have to say then just stay off the forums. It not like Bepples can follow you in game to spout their torrents, nor does they have any power to change the game.

Arguing to them just encourages there wrath that much more. You say you do not want to read their posts, yet you have even called them out or antagonized them into it.

If you have the right to speak in favor of MSV then Bepples or anyone else has the same right to speak out against it.

No one has power over you unless you give it to them, play WoW like you want not how some poster on the forums tells you.

10 Likes

Imagine the idiocy of telling others to stay off the forums so someone can continue whining for near 3 years…

1 Like

Or being the one who continues to follow the poster for three years that way they themselves can whine about them complaining.

10 Likes

Let me get this right…

Are you actually thinking that just because you continue to read and bash on his(or any other RSV-fans posts/replies), that doing so, will actually change their minds?
You think that your efforts will cause them to stop posting? To stop providing feedback as to what they(we) want to see in this game, going forward?

To put it short:

If that is your goal, then you’re wasting your time. The same goes for others like yourself who are actively trying to shut us up, just because you do not like the nature of our feedback, what it focuses on.

4 Likes

I think creative feedback is great even if it does not agree with what the poster original meant to say; however, I think what some have issue with is when a poster only comment is that Blizzard has taken a spec in a bad direction and needs to erase the issue.

It fine if you do not like a change, but some do like the change and they have their right to say it.

The forums should be a place to share ideas not turn them down cause of difference in opinions.

Imagine two sides of opinions both thinking they are right and telling each other to stay off the forums.

Btw when are og and bepples gonna start dating already? You two are cute with your little posts.

2 Likes

Not into Goblins, but any man with a full beard is hot :relaxed: :wink:

1 Like

It’s feedback, dude. As usual, Blizzard just ain’t listening.

Look, I’m on the “this is the way things are now, get used to it” camp, but honestly, Blizzard took a spec nearly everyone liked and replaced it with something almost nobody asked for, then took the properties that made hunters unique and gave them to every other class while leaving hunters with pretty much nothing.

Like, melee Survival is a nice tight design, I’ll give it that, but what can it do that other melee or other hunter specs can’t? Oh, it can trap? I can trap with all hunter specs and stay out of melee, so what?

11 Likes

Huge pvp potential… Oh wait… Pvp doesnt count

1 Like

The fact that so many people are still advocating for the return of RSV should confirm Blizzard made a HUGE MISTAKE 3 1/2 years ago, and they need to fix it.

13 Likes

As a fan of both old RSV and MSV, I’m going to add my 2 cents here as well.

They’ve never lived up to the promise they would incorporate old RSV into the other specs properly and they’ve pigeonholed themselves to these specs that don’t have enough wiggle room for major talents that would allow for the old gameplay of SV.

Black arrow could be an ability MM uses for any spender. It would just be the reset mechanic (Lock and Load proc). Make the last row a “choose your spender”. Explosive Shot/Chimera Shot (old one, not this weak stuff BM has atm)/Aimed Shot.

There are creative ways to make this work and give people a choice. Give Aimed Shot a little more damage, but you gotta cast and stay still to use it. Chimera Shot -> Cleave. Explosive Shot -> Heavy Movement.

Blizz is too focused on easily to tune buttons for balance rather than give us meaningful, fun choices and that’s mostly the communities fault for pushing balance so hard over the years.

2 Likes

Tbh, I would have slightly less issue with melee hunter being a thing, if it had been DW. I mean if the whole Rexxar thing is part of the argument, then why 2h, and why not DW. Still would like to see, a 4th spec that feels like old RSV, but if we are going to be stuck with a melee spec, at the very least give us options, but Blizz would really be best to extend this idea of options to other specs that are pigeonholed into a certain play style because of “fantasy”.

2 Likes

Yeah, the same 4 or 5 people and their forum alts…sooo many people.

3 Likes

You believe whatever you want. But saying things like that makes you look even more ridiculous.

As, you’re only guessing. If even that.

10 Likes

He may be guessing, but so are the people who claim there are thousands of closet RSV fans. Neither can be proven, so deal with the hyperbole or move on.

2 Likes

There is a difference between guessing and estimating the popularity of a particular theme/fantasy/playstyle based on history.

Old RSV was one of the most popular specs in the game, in general. The only real exception was during HFC after it was destroyed along with announcements of it being turned into a melee spec, going into Legion.

4 Likes

You lose all credibility when you lie. RSV was not one of the most popular specs in the game. It had a few stretches of popularity due to tuning, and fell out when it was adjusted down. Furthermore, you’re playing semantics trying to pretend one person is guessing while you’re “estimating”…

4 Likes

If you account for the length of the periods where it was more represented in contrast to the ones where it had a low period(as well as the length of it), it was in general one of the most popular specs.

So no, not a lie.

Has nothing to do with it.

He can in no way know who the actual poster on a forum is unless he either knows them outside of the forums or they have said that it was their alt/main.

Meanwhile, our estimates are based on actual past records of how much people liked RSV. So it’s not about semantics…

4 Likes