Return of Elitist Jerks

If you feel the need to shame people for pointing out d-bags, you might be the d-bag

6 Likes

All I hear is the sound of a slow noob crying. If your not 60 now people notice. I wouldn’t trust you to pull also.

It’s not elitist jerks are back. It’s people are not wanting to waste time with a slow noob.

3 Likes

Perhaps there’s some truth to it, then.

Not shaming anyone. Just pointing out they might not’ve realized the commonality between all their groups.

It’s like when people say “I always lose every BG! Why do all my groups suck?”

2 Likes

Lol nailed it. Thanks boss

OP is venting their frustrations about group mates who are clearly being d-bags. Your response is to suggest that they might be a d-bag. Is your intent is to shame them into silence because you are a d-bag group mate yourself? Oh no, you’re just

Lol. Obvious lie. You feel threatened by someone pointing out d-bag group mates on the forums. Wonder why…

7 Likes

Get at ‘em son!

Yep. If you think EVERY group has a d-bag, it’s probably because YOU are the d-bag.

I don’t care if some random person thinks every group has a d-bag. I don’t PUG often, OP is on a different realm, and I don’t even interact with people in my PUGs outside of “LFG,” “LFM,” or “Thanks. gl;hf” at the end.

2 Likes

That’s the best you got??

I mean a little more subtlety would go a long way. I can’t even get upset about it, it’s just such blatant trolling it’s hard to take seriously.

I thought you were talking about the guild.

Miss those guys. I played on Mal’Ganis in vanilla back in the day.

Elitists are on benediction? Really? Isn’t that the server tourists went too because they couldn’t handle ques?

OP’s use of the phrase “every group” was clear hyperbole. Not sure why you’re capitalizing the word “every” and interpreting it literally. All OP is saying is that he has run into a lot of elitist players lately

6 Likes

Lol. If your still on your first character. People can tell. Why waste my time, when I can pull faster and better than you. Since your slow.

2 Likes

Im sorry but um happy with this. Kindof means that weve less dbags in the retail. :sweat_smile:
I really wish ppl being less stupid there.

He’s not wrong. The vernacular of Vanilla isn’t exactly what it is in Classic. “Selling Blackstone Ring runs, 20g up front, run until it drops” is very common.

It’s really semantic, and doesn’t matter at all-so why even make an issue of it? Who cares what it’s called if the people he’s trying to hire understand what he wants?

4 Likes

because he thinks youre trolling, most people know this and you saying that would be a instant ignore and think youd be wasting their time.

1 Like

A lot of whining going on here… nobody likes annoying people whispering you saying, “well actually sir that’s BOE from a dungeon in case you didn’t know haha”. Thanks captain obvious nobody asked for some hero to save the day. As for tanking this isn’t some old issue that went underground and came back it’s been here and will always be here, adapt or perish.

3 Likes

Except he should have replied with “Some classes can solo it, I’m buying the runs”.

2 Likes

I like ‘annoying’ (helpful) people whispering me if something I’ve said is reasonably construed as something that can’t be done. By all means, whisper me and let me know.

Like it or not, people who aren’t mechanical d-bags of vitriol and hate still exist out here, and your snark or edgy coolness mean precisely zero to us except for a chuckle. Have a nice day! <3

3 Likes

Those are not Elitist Jerks, those are just bad players. There is nothing elite about them.

1 Like

Point still stands.

1 Like