Rets in RSS in the Past 24 Hours

https://check-pvp.fr/activities?bracket=solo&region=us&page=1&lasthours=24&classId=2&specId=70

Look at the “Current rating” column. You can see their gains in the past 24 hours.

Look at the “Recent summary” column.

:scream:

13 Likes

Jesus stop this planet…. I want to get off.

This really is a bit much. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

20 Likes

Blizzard balance dev has proved they get paid for nothing again.

7 Likes

All the rets just started playing alot better is all

24 Likes

Rets are finally good in 15 years. You guys just want them to always be bad.

7 Likes

There is good, there is great, and then there is the current version of rat paladin.

14 Likes

If a priest MDs a ret’s bubble and no one is there to hear them cry, are they even a ret?

7 Likes

Oh, and I saw that it’ll be 0.5 seconds slower next patch. That’s neat.

1 Like

It’s like watching a car crash. It’s still gonna happen, but now they have .5s longer to agonize about it.

wow just proves class balancing is a joke, blizzard does not respect our hard earned rating.

FOTM train is actually gross :confused:

4 Likes

i don’t think anyone realized the 40k games for pally in the past 24hrs while the 2nd and 3rd at 28k and 18k. Ret being broken, is a massive problem.

5 Likes

finally brought found an oasis in the radiant decree-less desert.

1 Like

10.0.7 unlocked their hidden powers.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t want to defend Ret here since he might be op.
But THAT doesn’t proof anything.

• Rank 1 is still not higher than any other spec.
  • Overall popularity is still lower than Arms Warrior.

But tbh I could imagine that - if nothing happens - he would be as popular as Arms in a few weeks.

I mean we can all agree that Rets needed a buff right? Ofc they climb after a buff. Buff might a bit to strong though :poop:

1 Like

Yea people forget ret were sitting on rating waiting for rework. Vanguard was at 3k1 (highest rated ret before 10.0.7) for weeks. 300 rating behind meta specs.

2 Likes

All working as intended. Blizzard knows what they are doing, baiting fotm chasers. More rerolls equals more money thru keeping them subbed. Guarantee some are even buying boosts to reroll ret.

Dude, it’s been 1 day… If Ret stays at current power level, they WILL be the highest rated AND most popular.

3 Likes

Awwww poor DH doesn’t get to wreck the ladder anymore. DH has been the number one represented class since the drop of the expansion. It’s about time you guys fear something. It’s about time rogues and mages go hide. Assas rogues and warriors have been wrecking people this entire expansion. It’s about time they answer to something!