Rets, calling all rets - pvp/pve buffs? thoughts? ideas?

It’s terribly hard to use RaiderIO so I’ll help you out, your season highest in DFS3 2680 (which is disgusting bad, especially for Ret) I was 3695 which is R1. What’s cringe is that I’m needing to hold your hand to understand how dumpy you are.

Learn to google, bruh. (Ret since TBC, KEKW)

You are embarrassing. Work on that rotation, pal!

:clap: pretending we care about the m+ minigame in a season where ret was disgustingly strong and had a lego. ofcourse anyone can buy a carry and pretend theyre helping cause theyre fotming to ret

maybe you should stop desyncing wake and ES before talking about rotations bud

among other things

You’re objectively bad and no one likes you.

No one cares about what you type on a forum.

Move on.

1 Like

funny how the “hol bug shreds the hero tree” topic was ignored. its almost like your only f****** argument is attacking my io, cause you have nothing intelligent to say but “i want ret to be op waaahhh waaaah i cant play the game without game breaking bugs to make up for my lack of skill waaah waaah”

backtracking cause you cant defend this very clear bug anymore. stay in your lane bud and keep complaining about the bots on comp stomp being to hard. k thanks :+1:

Shhhh, make your own thread and ramble elsewhere, child.

Can I get an Amen? He and I are going at it in another paladin forum. Trust me, NO ONE likes him. Keep calling him out. It shows a pattern.

1 Like

so again, you have no other arguement for your precious bug. so your resorting to this behavior cause your got some guy egging you on. tooootally convincing me why the bug should stay, truly. shirly.

hypocrites cowards like you love to egg on conflict. pretending your helping when your really not.

Can’t even spell argument, continues to be ignorant and delusional.

Speaks of conflict, yet is the only one rambling rot brain thoughts eternally.

Seek help lil mans.

1 Like

What’s truly amazing is that he really doesn’t see a pattern.

If a single person calls me out for being ignorant and abrasive, I can cast if off because it’s one person. BUT…if several people are calling me out, then maybe I need to start looking in the mirror.

He can’t see that.

1 Like

As a dnd player the wording of the spell would imply multiple uses. However that game is extremely specific on descriptions, wow isnt.

I didn’t really expect it to be multiple use and didn’t get to play with the bug. Sucks cus i really like HOL, but templar is just not even worth playing in anything other than delves atm. Hopefully we get some changes to it.

1 Like

It wasn’t ignored by all of us.

Several of us went through it with you talent by talent and made sensible arguments, pointing out that you were in part correct. You refused to even budge on your nonsense that it bricks 3/4 of the tree and makes talents redundant.

You attack anyone who doesn’t go all in with your exaggerations. You attack anyone that disagrees with you, you attack anyone that agrees with you in part, you attack anyone that doesn’t engage with your nonsense. See the problem?

Partial Agree = Be silent
Disagree = Be silent
Be Silent = Not enough must agree

You spew nonsense… we need to accept it as if it’s self evident truth brought down from the mountainside. Mildly unreasonable?

That’s not how these forums work.

I’m fine with the revert btw.

1 Like

Nah your excuses are really just born of ignorance saying “it’s all numbers” when a lot of then would need full reworks. Again this whole idea of being flat line damage is just dumb. Things are allowed to be strong and be pressed one time due to its strength

This list wasn’t made by just me either. It was made by Ben and other cc figures in the classcord.

Glad the bug is gone, ret needed help but it shouldn’t be this bug

templar would be spicy if they got what was it? SL s3 tier with resets on wake?

I’d replace endless wrath with “endless justice”, x% chance when you call down an emp hammer it instead casts blade of justice on the target(no hp gen), then undisputed ruling becomes a passive that makes it so whenever you hit a target with boj you have a chance at resetting the cd on wake.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought the same way originally that it’s worded and designed for it to be used a number of times within WoA.

Turns out a bug provided far superior gameplay than what they could come up with.

1 Like