Retail is doing fine and has more players then classic wow

You have to support the idea that default capacity was lower for Classic than retail. If you make a claim, you have to support it.

you never proved yours from the start your just trying to one up him.

Elradrierion be on some straight bs, i’m outta ere

Nothing new, if you ask me. I’m just having fun watching the chaos.

So where’s the evidence for them making a smaller server for classic? You have to tell me because they’ve never done that until now conveniently apparently with no evidence.

Not how it works in a debate.
The first person to make a claim provides evidence, which he never did.
THEN the other person provides evidence of the contrary.

That’s true of every server.

My server empty.

Other servers, full of people.

Great, so blizzard doesn’t want the bad PR of mergers for the servers that need it… Or maybe they’re just waiting us out on paid transfers.

But when it comes to the AH and recruiting for raids cross realm sharding doesn’t help.

No, you were the first to claim that classic server size at launch differed in any way from retail.

I am waiting.

I’m still waiting for your evidence that Classic servers are the same size as Retail.

1 Like

Don’t you remember you made the opposite claim first?

Like you said:

Nothing in this post indicates the servers were made individually smaller at any point. They don’t even mention server capacity at all except to mention that the full/high/etc label doesn’t indicate it.

They discuss that they undershot the number of servers, but made no comment whatsoever on their size.

1 Like

Your original argument was that Classic servers are larger than retails by population cap because they needed to increase the size.
This means, you believe that Classic servers were in fact the same size as retail at launch and were not enough and needed to be increased.

But, you never provided evidence to support this.

Considering how you started this by defending Thanen’s statement of

“thats because they made the cap so small at the start they wernt expecting alot of people to play classic wow.”

The onus isn’t on Astrius, here. It’s on Thanen and yourself, as you both made the claim.

1 Like

Exactly!
They’ve never given any hard numbers on anything, so all of this is conjecture.
Which is literally the point I’m making.
Nobody knows what the actual server size is.

No, my original argument did not state they had a higher pop cap in the beginning. My original argument is that they increased it from the default.

I know you’re fully aware of this and brushing it under the rug.

Again, no.
He made the original claim.

From default, default being whatever retail currently is.
Come on dude.
Default is an ever-present state.
By saying default you’re presuming that all servers initially begin at the same point which means you believe Classic had the same size as Retail

There’s zero reason to even infer they made smaller servers. You made that claim.

Can I tell you without evidence how much smaller a planet is now even though it was the same size earlier?

2 Likes

And yet you and OP are the only ones asserting they were ever smaller at any point. You’re making the unusual claim. Back it up or GTFO.

1 Like

Actually, my argument was facetious, similar to anyone claiming that Classic servers are larger than retails.

Neither side has any actual evidence.

Back up your argument or GTFO.