Retail is doing fine and has more players then classic wow

https://www.wowhead.com/news=294750/blizzard-explains-why-medium-population-classic-servers-have-login-queues

The full post, helps more.
Also, it didn’t break the display, you clearly did not understand what they were saying in that post.

yea but people dont stay in Boralus long and just hang out.they are diping out all the time which is why it feels like its empty.

i have a 120 alliance rogue so i have seen what its like.

1 Like

Yes, they increased.
BUT, you don’t know where the baseline was for Classic servers.
So your argument literally has nothing to support the servers being larger than retail.

1 Like

Nothing in that entire link supports what you said about them making smaller servers than retail from the beginning.

You have to PROVE that they would decide to make smaller servers for some random reason, specifically for classic.

I’m not falling for this, Orc.

That wasn’t evidence of that.
You pulled out a segment of something that vaguely supported your argument, I added context because you lacked it.

As for whether or not they made smaller servers.

You need to PROVE that they made Classic servers the same size as retail or your argument is invalid.

When you make a claim, you need to provide evidence. So far, you haven’t.

As you are the originator of said claim, you need support.

You have to support the idea that default capacity was lower for Classic than retail. If you make a claim, you have to support it.

you never proved yours from the start your just trying to one up him.

Elradrierion be on some straight bs, i’m outta ere

Nothing new, if you ask me. I’m just having fun watching the chaos.

So where’s the evidence for them making a smaller server for classic? You have to tell me because they’ve never done that until now conveniently apparently with no evidence.

Not how it works in a debate.
The first person to make a claim provides evidence, which he never did.
THEN the other person provides evidence of the contrary.

That’s true of every server.

My server empty.

Other servers, full of people.

Great, so blizzard doesn’t want the bad PR of mergers for the servers that need it… Or maybe they’re just waiting us out on paid transfers.

But when it comes to the AH and recruiting for raids cross realm sharding doesn’t help.

No, you were the first to claim that classic server size at launch differed in any way from retail.

I am waiting.

I’m still waiting for your evidence that Classic servers are the same size as Retail.

1 Like

Don’t you remember you made the opposite claim first?

Like you said:

Nothing in this post indicates the servers were made individually smaller at any point. They don’t even mention server capacity at all except to mention that the full/high/etc label doesn’t indicate it.

They discuss that they undershot the number of servers, but made no comment whatsoever on their size.

1 Like

Your original argument was that Classic servers are larger than retails by population cap because they needed to increase the size.
This means, you believe that Classic servers were in fact the same size as retail at launch and were not enough and needed to be increased.

But, you never provided evidence to support this.

Considering how you started this by defending Thanen’s statement of

“thats because they made the cap so small at the start they wernt expecting alot of people to play classic wow.”

The onus isn’t on Astrius, here. It’s on Thanen and yourself, as you both made the claim.

1 Like

Exactly!
They’ve never given any hard numbers on anything, so all of this is conjecture.
Which is literally the point I’m making.
Nobody knows what the actual server size is.