Ret pally looking for a new raid!

Hello, I play a ret pally on a low pop server and my raid has fallen apart. I am looking to transfer to a high pop server and looking around for a good raid to join. You can find my logs on warcraft logs.

Havent raided in several weeks and would like to be active again when 8.1 drops.
You can reply here or contact Roldin on feathermoon.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Roldin,

Would love to talk when you get a chance, add me to real id. noch1201#1861 we have a spot for you when you are ready!

thanks,

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Underdogs (3/8M, 8/8H) is a Mythic raiding guild looking for strong raiders to bolster our core raid team. We are a friendly and (mostly) mature raiding guild focused on pushing Mythic content. Although we are newly formed for BfA many of our core raiders have been playing together for years. We want to kill Mythic bosses and have a good time doing it. We raid Tues, Thurs and Sun at 8pm-11pm Central (server). We are currently discussing adding a 3rd day for progression.

What we offer:

• A relaxed raid environment focused on having fun by killing bosses.

• The usual consumables (gems, enchants, flasks, etc) and repairs

• Friendly core roster always willing to help

• Officer corps dedicated to helping you be the best raider you can be.

What we’re looking for:

• Exceptional DPS that can perform mechaics as well as they can their rotations

• People who can commit to attending more than 90% of raid nights

• Positive attitude

Ranged DPS are in highest demand, but exceptional DPS of any spec are encouraged to apply. Previous mythic experience is not required but is an asset.

My btag is FallforDeath#1421 if interested

Hi Roldin,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 8/8 N
  • 8/8 H
  • 2/8 M

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450