Ret paladins all over

Here is Ret being “a bad random BG spec” before the rework. Not too much incentive to play it now with the other five rets on my team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Was fun while it lasted. Gotta keep my hipster street cred.

Ouch, that did not go as planned.

1 Like

Its even crazier than that, if you don’t have one don’t worry you can boost it for $60 and if you need gold you can buy some 400k for $40 get level carried to 70, buy all the best stuff you can including crafted PVP epic gear. That’s why we’ve seen some crazy OP stuff so far.

Remember they keep saying “Were not comfortable with the amount of burst” but then rework a class that can 1 shot a whole team unless every major defensive is used in the first 20 seconds.

1 Like

No. No it can not.

1 Like

5 Likes

This isn’t new.

The term Flavor of the month has been around for a long time. Honestly I think blizzard does a drawing every month or two to see who they will make stupid OP for a while.

I would much rather have a bunch of paladins popping wings than MM hunters hitting me from across the map.

We have seen multiple classes being broken this current expansion. Worse than normal to be very honest. I still feel the talents were rushed and not finished….but again it’s not like it matters this game has never been tuned right. It’s come close many times but it’s never been in excellent balanced state.

3 Likes

Theyre everywhere and they are beyond broken.

Ret has been bad like 2 patches in bfa and the rest of recent history from wrath to now has been above average-excellent in pvp.

1 Like

This is the way.

True. At least with paladins, you know what they’re doing.

1 Like

It was fun until tuesdays patch. Devs single handedly screwed PvP in a single patch.

Everyone is losing rating because of this ret bs.

Idk hunters can’t pop turtle then one shot you.

I cant see! Too many bubbles!

3 Likes

Not with that attitude they can’t!

Neither can anyone unless the other guy has absolutely no gear.

2 Likes

There’s always /cancelaura. Don’t turn your back on me.

I think aimed shot then some instants gives the appearance of being one-shot to the target.

“one-shot” is probably just hyperbole.

When I did 2’s in Shadowlands, I got chunked pretty hard by double MM teams before I could figure out what was going on.

1 Like

Yeah this is the difference between then vs now. There were a lot more players, and a lot fewer players actually using the resources that were available at the time. We also didn’t have YouTubers and streamers back then pushing playstyles and giving tips. The only youtuber that I remember from back in those days was that warlock who turned popular songs into wow memes.

You still have people not really using their resources for their talents. Just look at all the hunters running around with Barrage.

1 Like

Enhancement elemental blast can do a true one shot, also arcane mage with two spells that hit simultaneously. Outside of that, it goes to at least two gcds for other classes in my experience.

This is with berserker, saltwater, potion, etc.