Ret paladins all over

Nowhere is safe to hide

5 Likes

already ready for the class to be “unplayable” again.

6 Likes

I’ve already committed to boycotting pvp until all of their changes are reverted lol. I’d rather do their casual questlines.

3 Likes

Between afflocks out damaging rampage with a single corruption, rets doing absurd damage from range, frost mages existing, im just done.

If it werent for my friend i wouldnt even be playing. Im about to just make the most meta class i can and just start fotm rerolling like everyone else.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t remember a time when people just blatantly chased the patches like a carrot on a stick like this. Fotm has always been a thing, but I don’t remember it ever being THIS bad. I did skip SL though…

I don’t even know what or how to play anymore tbh. They have made so many ridiculous changes, even to specs that I’ve played for years, and as soon as I get a grasp of how to play it correctly [after their most recent changes], they seem to just change it again and there goes all of my time.

If they don’t stop this horrible trend of “balance” changes, I’m just going to stop playing again. I quit SL in season 1, and I’ll quit DF in season 1 too. People praised DF for the first month it was out, so I played it, only to figure out that blizzard hasn’t changed their methods of balancing.

7 Likes

IDK, i was having a ton of fun until today. Maybe its not as bad as it seems, maybe its just a bad day overall. All i know is im bummed af rn, might just have to hang it up today and come back with a clear head tommorow

1 Like

With the amount of crying around the pvp forum, it won’t last the end of the week.

God forbid ret being a good pvp spec…

5 Likes

One can only hope

2 Likes

Yeah ret is never allowed to be a good PvP spec for whatever reason. It’s ok to get smacked by a caster for absurd amounts of damage, Ele Shamans throwing instant meatballs that melt your face, but as soon as ret is even viable the entire WoW forum community loses their minds.

15 Likes

Fotm rerollers here to defend their degeneracy

12 Likes

Not everyone are fotm rerollers aome people were just waiting for the spec to be good again, it has being bad for too long.

4 Likes

Been playing ret the whole time my guy. Even when they overbuffed it and everyone cried so they nerfed it into the ground and it was garbage tier.

6 Likes

it was “bad” for one patch, and wasnt even that bad.

But believe me, when they nerf your overtuned class into oblivion again, Ill be there singing blizzards praises.

1 Like

Honestly I think the burst damage was even more before the patch. Ret’s are just able to actually survive now and the shorter CD’s allow them to pressure more consistently.

It’s funny Unholy DK has been pretty good the entire xpac and you don’t see people whining about it as much as ANY time ret gets any type of love.

6 Likes

Yeah right, one patch, you are just beimg dishonest, ret design sucks since legion

4 Likes

I whine about uhdk all the time actually. i hate that uhdk is psuedo melee demo lock with combo points instead of a rot class.

People were whining about ret when i came back to the game at the start of DF. They were good then nerfed, and then got reworked and are degenerate again

How about you git gud

6 Likes

I havent played dark souls in ages actually. Thanks for asking!

Ret was already a good pvp spec for random BGs though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not really, ret had one of the highest death rates in the game and the lack of defensives and mobility was its real issue… Blizzard has fixed the problem of defensives and their damage is still pretty solid but they are stuck crawling around the map still. Playing ret in BG’s was actually pretty aids before especially with the longer CD’s. It’s better now but people acting like its DK release broken and it’s not lol

5 Likes