Ret paladins all over

no the burst really wasn’t even close to where it is now

Umm so what’s the next fotm, I better start lvling ready for it.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve already got it leveled

I’m new to fotm, gotta say this is kind of fun.

Bullied a few lobbies already, not sure about 40min wait time.

3 Likes

Well considering i said rets were going to be degenerate leeches sucking the fun from pvp strong over a month ago, id say check your 10.1 patchnotes

Ya but I listen to people like you and it paid off, that’s why I’m asking :joy:

2 Likes

If you’d like i can look again and lyk which fotm to hit lol

1 Like

Aslong as it’s not a dk/lock or monk.

At first glance its probably Shadow priest or Devoker. Hunter isnt too bad either, but none of those look ret paladin level busted

Leveled new ret through BGs 68-70 and have gotten all my first wins of the day in on it. Feels good but not broken, which must mean the tier set is the root of the problem.

or youre biased

1 Like

Probably just means you’re new to the class, fresh 70 and don’t have min/maxed gear. But, Ret is so overpowered that even with those deficiencies, it still “feels good”. Now just imagine someone who knows the class inside and out and has full gear… that “feels good” just skyrocketed to “OMG OP”.

I’m level headed. I can recognize when the thing i’m playing is not fair. Like when I play MM hunter and hop on a WG demolisher to become untargetable and can cast everything while moving.

1 Like

Respectfully, Ill take my experiences over yours. Tier sets arent the reason im seeing 3-7 rets per team per game, and tier sets arent the reason i predicted Rets were going right back to being braindead damage bots over a month ago.

But atleast my frost dk has blue hair now so… thats nice

Don’t know what you mean by damage bots. It feels like a good play sometimes to kite away from a fight while using instant FoL on CD and recoup burst cooldowns (they’re so short now). WoG could use a buff to incentivize this further. Right now it heals for less than 10% of my max health even without a MS effect.

It’s somewhat reminiscent of a faster-paced pre-legion playstyle.

Nutty part is mongo ret is so easy to play also.

1 Like

I am suddenly seeing 6+ rets in epics lol. They do hurt quite a bit

1 Like

Just finished a wsg rn with 4 rets

Screw it, why play whats fun, why not just braindead my way through every bg like everyone else. see you next on the next reroll peepos

1 Like

I think they kept it broken on ptr, up until the end people were complaining but last weekend I watched a stream talking about how they’re the new S-Tier melee.