Ret paladin vs arms warrior. Which is more fun?

Which is more fun between arms warrior and retribution paladin and why?

1 Like

Fury Warrior.

You’re welcome.

8 Likes

In what context?

I find Warrior to be more fun in general what with its sustained damage and mobility.

But walking into a crowd of 5 people in a BG and vaporizing them as Ret is super fun.

1 Like

Ret has too many damn CDs. I prefer arms. More mobility and more dps lol.

1 Like

Well… if mobility is a cocern then I would prefer rogue, druid or dh

Warrior is not as mobile as you think. I mean…

1. Warrior has charge. Paladin has summon charger
  2. Warrior has heroic leap. Paladin has range spells

I mean there is not so much difference in mobility.

1. Paladin hits harder and it is burstier on cooldowns while arms is consistent
  2. Paladin has more survival tools
  3. Paladin has a baseline stun
  4. Paladin has faster rotation than arms
  5. Paladin has better self heals
  6. Paladin has wings which is sexier :3

I prefer paladin. Warrior is boring as hell

3 Likes

ret ovbiously warriors fight because they want to they think its fun palidans fight because they have to and its righteous the only problem is and has always been

:wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair:

its so bad the only movement we have is a honor talent that buffs speed for awhile after freedoming and then cavalier and then we are back in the wheelchair a honor talent that nobody uses btw cause the others are far to important

Warrior hands down. Paladin rotation makes me fall asleep.

1 Like

Why are you telling me this lmao. I’m not the OP.

OP is asking our opinion on arms and ret only

Soooo warrior is more mobile like I said lol. I also think ret’s aesthetic is lame.

woah “lame”

I like ret for the toolkit and arms for the rotation

no no no,

Holy Paladin.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

can a warrior look like a absolute giga chad like this

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/stormrage/Kknightcaleb

Paladin players in shambles.

1 Like

Depends for what

Personally i find ret really boring combat spell wise
Warrior gets the option for fury which imo feels really fun and arms just always has something to press and rage dump into ignore pain if needed. Way more utility too

If you primarily do solo world content then “lol warriors no self heals” isnt ideal and ret would be better for that

You told me fury warrior in PvP isn’t fun :frowning_face:

Its fun, its just f tier compared to arms

Like goodluck not insta dying after eating a full intervene without d stance or defensives

I main a warrior and alt a paladin and I would have to say Ret hands down. The arms warrior has better mobility but the paladin is superior in almost every way.

Arns has no on demand self heal unless specd into and no stun unless specd into and on top of that they’re in the same row so you get either a stun or a mediocre self heal at the sacrifice of your best asset: mobility.

On the dps meter they are pretty even so I think the paladins utility, 2 self heals, divine shield and lay on hands as well as a baseline stun make them far better.

Ret paladin has a faster, simpler, smoother rotation that can allow you to focus more on the environment around you and the burst is just insane. A Ret will beat an Arms 1v1 any time (assuming similar gear).

2 Likes

I feel like Ret lets you ‘make your own fun’ but the pace can seem feast or famine compared to Arms. By ‘make your own fun’ I mean, Arms lets you intervene and die by the sword, which is GREAT but Ret lets you bop/bof/bos, loh, detox (ret paladins that don’t detox everyone make me sadder than mages that don’t spellsteal) - one of my favorite memories from Legion was bopping a feral that had missed the Vault of the Wardens elevator during a M+run, it felt clutch.

Choosing between Ret or Arms is definitely spoiled for choice. Fun? Wings is really fun, really REALLY fun.

Hitting execute range though cue Homer drooling

man, when did I lose Trust 3. Whatever.

Losing TL3 is a rite of passage.

I just miss posting gifs. It’s because I’m a rogue, isn’t it?