Ret paladin vs arms warrior. Which is more fun?

Quit asking completely subjective questions!

Theyā€™re probably envious of your majestic beard.

1 Like

Both are like waiting at people to smack paper with globs of paint.

:thinking:

Sprint on a longish cooldown and shadowstep is better than charge and leap how ?

LEap has 45 seg cooldown. I mean come on. At least you have 2 charges on shadowstep

1 Like

Bounding Stride.

Only Sub, and all Warrior specs have access to Double Time.

1 Like

Nobody takes double time bro. Stun is more valuable these days

1 Like

Paladin is fun with seraphim, final reckoning, execution sentence, that gameplay is pretty good imo.

But, arms warrior just feels so much better to me. Big chunky hits, you need to actually think about your rage management, and if you go kyrian arms with the leggo, spin2win.

Go arms.

Try both and see.

While I do not love love ret paladinā€¦it is more liked than arms warrior.

Butā€¦that is me. I mean I have 60ā€™d 2 paladins run as retā€¦and 2 warriors who still sit at 50. This was not on accident lol.

Tried arms and left going meh. Both were 1 to 50 (well presquish 120ā€™s to be accurate) levels. So a fair share of time given to them. One was a magā€™har run. She was the first so a heritage armour run. these I try for new classes to break up the monotony.

Furyā€¦not played much tbh. I canā€™t say one way or the other till motivated to give them a more proper go.

Butā€¦that is me like I said before. Try and see for ones self my advice here.

Plenty of people do, depends on the situation.

Oh yeah, so valuable when engaging stun immune raid bosses :roll_eyes:

Maybe warrior is more fun to you but bro You cant compare rogueā€™s mobility with warrior. Rogue has 15% (30%) baseline speed, 1min sprint and hook/shadow step.

Warrior is low tier in mobility

ret has :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair: :wheelchair:

1 Like

Youā€™re right, I always feel pretty immobile playing Sin compared to Warrior.

1 Like

then you are playing it wrong XD

No? Sin has one charge of Shadowstep and Sprint. Sub is the insane mobility spec.

3 Likes

Much more mobility than fury for sure

I play ret cause tell me this guy isnā€™t a ret

I always loved Warhammer and still do its what I played before this game so heā€™s mostly the reason I play it also the ashbringer to