RET paladin dilemma

I enjoyed playing my healeradin in vanilla. Not only in PVP.

Lol@downranking flash of light.

/cheer to Kaivax engaging with us! Stay awhile! We like having you here! <3

6 Likes

Yeah, I was holy for about 2 years before switching to ret. To heal as a paladin, I used mostly flash of light. I had 2 ranks of Holy light on in case I needed bigger heals. In the end, it felt like I was playing whack-a-mole. Once I switched to ret, I never went back. I’ll still stop my attacks for clinch heals, buffs, cleanses, etc. But in the end, I have more fun as ret!

You rolled a healer and you don’t know you have healing spells?

You must be a treat to group with.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s a dream spec because he’ll fall asleep with how boring hpal in PvE is lol.

1 Like

Some say boring, others say Netflix.

6 Likes

Touche. I’d probably play holy
if I had a second monitor lol.

2 Likes

And I probably wouldn’t if I didn’t :wink:

2 Likes

My last MC(trash and boss fights) I had 1375 casts of Flash Heal and 18 casts of Holy Light. By far a one button spec, but you have a guaranteed raid spot.

Yeah it ain’t very exciting, but you are needed and you can follow a tv pretty closely at the same time.

2 Likes

You should play how you enjoy, number 1 rule. Don’t be forced to play a different style.

5 Likes

A wild blue appears in a random post and heeeeeeeeeere weeeeeeeee gooooo.

Dude with light up it heals for 350 and crits 550 and is free, if I eventually go oom from casting max I can cast this till we wipe or clear.

Yeah. But rank 1 is pretty negligible for saving anyone in pvp, odds are they gonna have an MS on them. If I’m flashing at all, it’s generally max rank in pvp. Max rank is dirt cheap mana too. With decent gear you can max rank flash forever pretty much. But, even that doesn’t usually save people.

I usually have to holy light a lot in pvp if I want to actually save people that aren’t tanks. Just my experience.

1 Like

For sure, in pvp you get chances to break to drink.

Although can’t wait for bwl, some of that +healing and mp5 is going to be strong

Learn to bubble and pull all the warmasters out of dreks room and I’m sure you’ll have a place in all the cheese alliance premades. laff

The :salt: is strong with you

3 Likes

Oh i can taste teh salt, it tastes gud

jejeje totems blow

Oh gee willikers thanks for the advice kaivax, blue post of the month (the only one).

Now go tell the development team to fix the rampant cheating, exploiting and premades in AV making the Battlegrounds you rushed out awful for everyone to play.

2 Likes