Ret Paladin Deserves Slight Buff

100% rerolling not even kidding time to play dk like everyone else.

11 Likes

You already have damaged it by playing on the last patch after ret had been balanced for a set they can not get yet… This is not how rets were in wrath till the end period.

17 Likes

Blizzard as tone deaf as usual.

19 Likes

omg guys they fixed how you know how much dps gain that is! like 12k on an encounter.

2 Likes

Except I’m saying I know I’m weak and I don’t care lol.

3 Likes

what do you mean inauthentic were in the last patch all these changes are inauthentic

7 Likes

Cutting edge Raiders care.

2 Likes

Additionally, late last week we fixed a bug with Hammer of Wrath that was causing it to not scale properly from Melee attack power, which should be a fairly significant increase to Retribution damage, especially on longer fights with sizable execute phases.

I don’t know what data they are looking at, but I will test this in ptr when our Exo’s are not critting and we lose 3% damage to all mobs in the raid. Surely the 1 or 2 extra hammer of wraths will make up the difference.

Lol regardless, at least they responded. Pretty clearly they just want holy and prots in raid. And if they are actually watching class balance, at least we know they will be purely reactive to it instead of proactive. Despite all of the evidence that proves otherwise and predicts otherwise these changes are “inauthentic class changes”…

6 Likes

This is exactly how I feel, the version of ret we have now is hardly authentic to what we actually had in Naxx and ulduar for the original wrath release, the only reason nobody else is being purist about it is their future changes didn’t severely impact them in a negative way

11 Likes

Says the person who is name-calling.

2 Likes

Its the same people who think competent raid leads are bringing 2 prot pallies or stacking 3+ hpals.

1 Like

Nah I mean we had heroic+ 10/25 raids sharing badges etc… in OG wrath.

This is why blizzards never responds it’s like watching a politician and thinking “They really do think people are dumber than a box of rocks” with the responses they give.

5 Likes

idk but blizz’s response was actual shxt like I got crap all over my lap. HOW big dps gain hur hur

5 Likes

A blue post in a Classic forum, wow. Not what we wanted to hear but I guess we know where we stand, at least.

3 Likes

Seriously 1 prot/2 holy cover the buffs everyone does not need Sanctuary.

1 Like

I’m an adult. I see children acting like children you get what you deserve.

3 Likes

The only child I see, is you.

3 Likes

Most of my own points have been validated by the blue. Quite simply, paladin is not in a bad position, have two amazing specs already, and a third while not the best damage has good representation as it stands and solid utility

4 Likes

No such thing as cutting edge in classic.

4 Likes

Doubtful.

We deserve to be called that? Interesting. What do you call mentally-handicapped people?

2 Likes