Ret is literally a joke (and so is blizzard)

Um your brain is fried, save some oil for my fish please

1 Like

Are you referring to drug use?

I dont use drugs.

Good luck with the fish.

This is the first time I recall feeling like I needed a specific spec in my group to get even matchups.

I’m not an overly competitive player. All of my arena XP is just hopping in groups with btags and having fun, but part of fun is feeling like you’ve got a puncher’s chance to win. I don’t know how anyone can view all the current data avaliable and act as if Ret is fine.

4 Likes

Ret is fine, nerf holy priest. Rets need more of the light for themselves

1 Like

Nah, you just been out in the light too long, you need to come into shade and get over that heat stroke you’re suffering from. I made you some lemonade it’s fresh

1 Like

Just baffles me to come here every day and see people defending Ret. Lol I’ve felt like not playing a meta comp is trolling in the past, but there were several to choose from. But never felt like ‘if this spec isn’t in my group we’re probably not winning.’

It bleeds into all content too. Two weeks of every BG stacking 3-5 Rets, getting DR’d off HoJ’s/blinds. It’s just dumb.

4 Likes

I like the ones who feel ret is owed this because “they were bad for a long time” like slands ret didn’t just exist

Even then you can could away with playing non meta comps and did just fine

We never once had a meta that revolved around just 1 spec

1 Like

Used to watch Mes build entire RBG teams around giving him max buffs and would just ride into 1800 RBG teams and Divine Toll half the team to death in 8 seconds. He would do this for hours every day, but yeah Ret hasn’t been playable since Wrath according to some people. Lol

Half the people who got Glad drakes in SL got it running Ret/War, etc.

3 Likes

It’s funny they tend to forget cata-wod, and some of legion and all of slands.

Then try and justify it with whataboutisms with “but rogue, mage, etc”

These people are just beyond fried and it’s the kernal of corn on the top of the diarrhea sundae that has been this xpac for me.

At least slands I lasted a year, DF couldn’t even keep me half a year. Wonder if 11.0 will capture me for just a month next time

1 Like

I’m probably quitting in the Fall to finish my Master’s anyway. RSS kind of ruined the game for me before the Ret rework. Lol

The ret rework itself didn’t ruin the game for me, just that monk has clearly been left to flounder and without help they’ll drown and that’s just not fun for me to have to put in 3 times the effort for half the pay out.

Not a bad plan at all

Ret right now makes arms warrior look like MoP Arcane Mage.

Like when?

Demon Hunters have been nerfed so that almost no one plays with them! Thanks to the clowns who whined on the forum, you have dog poop on your lips

That is a joke.

Never thought Id say this but I miss Shadowlands.

3 Likes

You think you do, but you don’t.

0 fire mages on that chart.

That 25% living bomb buff wasn’t enough it seems

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

PvP dummy Ret

720p

So? What was the point of this?