Ret aura removal

Our Paladins.

Oh wait, that’s two.

Then they don’t want to play the class to begin with, now they can play other classes, they don’t represent paladins. Why are two paladins happy about one aura being removed, I don’t understand your math. Explain please

They like to occasionally be able to sit out on a fight.

But instead, it’s “I’ll sit… oh wait, I can’t, we need 2 Paladins”.

1 Like

You are saying without ret aura your guild can’t kill mythic? Maybe look for a better guild.

Do you do progression raiding?

checks

Oh, I see you don’t. That explains a great deal.

1 Like

I actually work, no time to CE or care to pay for it, is that a problem to you? Now answer me, your guild can’t kill mythic without ret aura? Removing it means you can progress right, I think you should be on my side since your guild NEEDS it.

Everyone on our CE team works; most also have kids.

I still don’t understand what you have an issue understanding that 2 paladins were required for serious CE progression guild, instead of 1 like every other class.

So what you want is for 2 paladins to still be required at all times, thats what I am getting from you here

Is just like what? 2-3% at most, but not really even that. A lot of guilds didnt play a second paladin, is not like you are losing monk or dh buff.

Can your guild kill mythic with or without ret aura, yes or no

2 Paladins will still be needed as long as they keep making fights that rely on multiple freedoms or BoPs.

You are dodging everyone else question to ask this one that has zero bearing or value to the topic at hand.

I asked you a question, is ret aura the reason you kill mythic? Why does it matter to you, or do you just love to agree with blizz

I already explained why we’re happy it’s going away; you just didn’t like the answer.

You also don’t do Mythic progression raiding, so you shouldn’t really be talking about it. Go get some CE (or close to it) under your belt, then maybe people will take your complaints seriously.

You are dodging my question, this entire post is about ret aura, if your guild doesn’t need ret aura to kill mythic why do you care, is ret aura the factor your guild kill mythic yes or no

? There are plenty of kills on top 100 without a ret paladin, even on the top 10 most dont have one. Lets not go over the top with how good it was.

These ppl just love to agree, love to bend the knee even tho none of them really care about the aura, making excuses and dodge questions, since when do I have to have CE to discuss ret aura, what a joke.

Thats not the point.

He is trying to argue something that just makes no sense. For all intent and purpose, could you kill CE without any raid buff? Yes, absolutely.

Can you do so missing a few? Yes, absolutely.

But why avoid making the odds in your favor as much as possible whenever possible? Thats what required raid buffs are, stacking odds in your favor. Ret aura was one of those

1 Like

Dumb crutch ability. If you just did more damage and took less damage the ability is irrelevant anyways.

You insert your foot into ret aura post trying to justify that it HAS TO BE REMOVED, since it is literally effecting the game balance, I asked you for a proof and I ask the other guy if his guild can’t kill mythic without ret aura, answers please