Restored Dreamleaf

Does anyone know how to get rid of the buff for this? I have completed all the quests, crafted the legendary axe but still have the dreamleaf buff in my buff list and cannot click it off.

Edit: I crafted the axe a couple days ago, Logged out and in. Tried to reset the UI. It just doesn’t want to go away.

2 option take off all your gear fly as high as you can go and dismount. Join arena or ratedbg that shoul clear it.

1 Like

Maybe the arena or BG.

Can confirm neither dying nor running keys will clear it.

1 Like

Dying did not work. Regular BG did not work either. Have no pvp gear so not even going to attempt getting into an arena or RBG group. Still stuck with the buff

Same here, waiting for a solution

Save us Orlyia. You’re our only hope!

Stuck and/or invisible buffs can sometimes be an issue.

While most have mentioned these steps, here are the general guidelines.

1. Remove gear and try killing the character. Flying really high and dismounting is really handy for this.

2. Do a proper full reset UI and test before readding any type of addon.

3. Join an arena

If none of that helps, this may take a GM ticket. A GM has to borrow your character and clear it manually.

I’d also recommend popping a report in over on the bug forum, since this looks like it may not be a one-off and others are reporting similar symptoms.

12 Likes

Not sure if it would change anything here, but you should’ve at least done an arena skirmish. Random bgs don’t have the same strictness when it comes to clearing buffs, if they even clear buffs at all, compared to arena or rated bg.

4 Likes

I did do some poking at this.

Apparently it has been escalated to be looked into, but I’m also told Arena is likely to clear it - so I’d give that a shot.

9 Likes

I hope to keep it, personally.

I held the Argent buff for years (and expansions) after it stopped being relevant.

5 Likes

Arena works, thanks.

3 Likes

arena worked for me

1 Like