Restore Kael'thas' Voice Actor

Quinton Flynn has been found innocent of the charges against him. Given this, there is no longer any reason for his voice acting to be removed. It would be unreasonable (and indefensible) to ruin his life and past work over charges he has been cleared of. Please restore his voice acting.

https://twitter.com/quintonflynn/status/1384197994120028171

Moderator: Locking topic, as it has turned into a political debate unrelated to World of Warcraft.

528 Likes

Seconded.

/10char

131 Likes

Thirded.

118 Likes

Only a coward in a three-piece suit wouldn’t restore this man’s voice lines, Fourth’d.

137 Likes

I’m glad this is the case and I really hope we get him back as the voice actor. I heard a comparison between the new and old lines and many of the new ones just sound a bit off compared to the originals.

Fifth’d.

47 Likes

That doesn’t make him innocent of being a creep. Blizzard wants nothing to do with him and you can’t change that. Accept it.

17 Likes

Imagine taking the side of a poisonous stalker in favour of ruining someones career.

158 Likes

His voice acting was not removed for “being a creep.” His voice acting was removed because he had criminal allegations against him. Now the courts have decided he did nothing wrong, so there’s no reason for his voice acting to be removed.

He’s innocent, and you don’t have anything on him. Get over it.

145 Likes

Sorry guys that won’t happen. Cancel culture cancels you when you are charged not when you are convicted. Being found innocent doesn’t change the fact you were charged with it.

86 Likes

You have zero control over Blizzard’s hiring so I don’t have to “get over it”, unlike people in this thread.

5 Likes

I quite enjoy cancel culture. It has done more good than harm. Just like one side I know that always assumes “criminals” are already guilty instead of innocent before being proven guilty. In fact, I’ve actually heard it and read it from this one certain cable news station that is longer than 3 letters.

5 Likes

It’s okay.

People will adapt to cancel culture. It’s actually good thing. It makes people think before they act.

1 Like

Zero control? I’m a consumer and I’m making my voice heard. I don’t have to “get over” anything.

And as far as I know, you’re not an employee of Blizzard. You don’t speak for them. So your opinion about what Blizzard will or won’t do is just that - an opinion.

21 Likes

I think it’s far too late for that.

People here even endorse the cancel culture even though the man has proven nothing wrong.

Meanwhile I gotta be careful because now it’s possible that someone of my opposite gender can ruin my life with false allegations.

27 Likes

So sick of this so-called cancel culture.

72 Likes

Voicing my support. Restore it

41 Likes

I wonder how many death threats the girl got.

5 Likes

This is why I always say “accused of” or “allegations” we never know what the truth or end result will be until it’s over in court.

But either way, Blizzard was protecting their investors. They come first in this type of potential PR disaster. Just look at Peloton to see how not to handle PR.

2 Likes

:popcorn: :cocktail:

1 Like

Yes can we please get the original back, the new VA is just not good and the guys innocent so should be reinstated. People be crazy.

34 Likes