Restoration Druid T8 4pc set bonus bugged

Bug: Resto druid T8 4pc reads “Your Rejuvenation spell also provides an instant heal for your target,” but it currently only does this for some casts of Rejuvenation.

1. Log into the game as level 80 Druid with at least 4 pieces of Restoration T8 equipped (i.e. 4pc set bonus active).
  2. Start attacking any monster to take some damage, then cast Rejuvenation on yourself. It should provide an instant heal (before the first tick of the HoT).
  3. Cancelaura/ click off the Rejuvenation HoT, then while your health is still not full self-cast Rejuvenation again. You’d expect to get the instant heal again, but it’s missing.
  4. Alternatively, a better way to see this in action (although harder to set up) is to join a 5-man dungeon group (or even a raid) and see how the instant heal from Rejuvenation being cast on players with <100% health only goes off sometimes.
  5. It seems that the current behavior is to only provide the instant heal on every-other cast of Rejuvenation, or perhaps there’s some unknown internal CD.

Character: Wildvines
Realm: Windseeker-US

25 Likes

oof thanks for testing this! Hope they fix it really fast!

If other druids can report bugs in game for it too that should help get attention!

9 Likes

Yeah if this not hitting on every rejuve cast is “working as intended” then the tooltip needs to be changed, but I sure hope it’s a bug. Thanks for collecting data.

10 Likes

Definitely a bug.

9 Likes

bumping for attention

8 Likes

more bumping! This needs to be addressed!

8 Likes

It would be nice to get some acknowledgement that this is a bug from Blizz, and their intentions to fix it. I’d like to know before taking a 4pc from someone else who doesn’t have a bugged bonus XD

8 Likes

while I agree I dont hold my breath. It took a LONG time to get them to acknowledge OOC procs were way off in PTR and live wotlk and then fix it and then WG being told its not working ideally (i.e. healing things that dont even allow healing like mirror images/aotd/bloodworms) but thats how it is I have no faith in them acknowledging let alone fixing anything to do with resto druids

6 Likes

Just got my 4Pc and tested this, Definately doesnt work,

This is what I observed with my testing

1. If you cast rejuv on someone that already has a rejuv on them you dont get the heal
  2. If you cast rejuv in less than 3 secs of it dropping off the target you dont get the heal
  3. With glyph of rapid rejuv it behaves the same as without the glyph so not affected by glyph
  4. The heal is kind of disappointing, My rejuv ticks (unbuffed) around 2k but the heal from this 4pc is only 668 when not in tree form and goes to 772 when im in tree form.
8 Likes

Okay, further testing shows its random and has nothing to do with the 3 secs.

It definitely does not work when you already have Rejuv ticking so not point to refresh and think you will get the tick, and when you have no rejuv ticking its random AF, you cant rely on this right now

5 Likes

Don’t worry guys it will be fixed before it goes live /s

Bump

5 Likes

Bumping for visibility.

4 Likes

Confirmed during Ulduar last night, this only works on every 2nd cast, Accounted for only 2% of my total healing. Not really useful when you cant rely on it being consistent.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ll get soom boomy pieces for the haste and ignore the 4pc Resto for now, maybe it’ll be fixed soon :fingerscrossed

3 Likes

Larger thread here.

5 Likes

still bugged

5 Likes

bump, still isn’t working.

5 Likes

I wanted to post confirming this same issue. I played a resto druid back in wrath classic and this is not working like it use to. The heal is so small and only works every other cast with WOTLK Classic.

5 Likes

Bump for visibility, the bonus should work every cast not every other cast, please fix

5 Likes

Bump! We need this fixed

5 Likes