Restoration Druid T8 4pc set bonus bugged

bump for fixes!

5 Likes

still not working as intended

5 Likes

Bump for visibility

5 Likes

Yeah, this every other rejuv triggering the set bonus is disappointing, please can this be looked at and addressed, much appreciated! Maybe even consider the per-nerf set bonus that did more healing?? We are in pre-nerf Ulduar after all

5 Likes

still not fixed even after server maintenance

lol

blizz doesn’t care about resto druids

3 Likes

indeed they do not

4 Likes

Keep bumping. SAY SOMETHING BLIZZARD

4 Likes

Hello id like to play the game properly.

4 Likes

There’s never a point in refreshing rejuv before it falls off… you’re actually wasting mana if you do.

1 Like

The comment you are replying to is not how it is working anyways - It is simply every 2nd cast of rejuv applies the ‘initial’ heal from 4-piece set instead of every rejuv. Doesn’t matter if target has a rejuv on them or not.

3 Likes

Bump! Please fix

3 Likes

Bump bump bump please say something board

4 Likes

Ask for Sarthe to do a video about it, and it’ll get fixed in 1-2 days tops. You think i’m joking, but i am actually being serious.

3 Likes

I was just thinking that lol

2 Likes

Bump, still broken

1 Like

Bump, please fix this bug

1 Like

The bug has been fixed. REJOICE MY DRUIDS.

Thank you blizz, appreciated much!

Bump , please fix this.

The T8 Resto Druid tier set is still bugged. They “fixed” it, but gave us the later patch 3.2.2 nerfed version of it. My unbuffed/no trinket proc/no lightweave rejuv ticks for 1828, the tier set rejuv insta-heal is only 703. There is nothing in the original tier bonus wording that states the first tick would be 61.5% of your normal rejuv tick. They need to fix this if they’re giving us pre-nerf Ulduar.

3 Likes