Resto Sham Healer LF AoTC Raiding Guild

Sham healer looking for home. Prefer weekday raid nights and also very interested in pushing keys.

Are there any guilds out there still looking for a healer?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Refresh - Tichondrius
We are 1 night raid week- Thursdays 7-10pm PST // 11-1am EST
Currently have alot of spots to fill for raid, as well as more people to do m+ with.

High Prio on any healers!

TBD if heroic will be done first week as a guild, may just be a quick full clear normal with a few heroic bosses.

Small group of friends who have played together for years, have gotten multiple AOTC and KSH achievements.

contact on discord: conraw
btag: Conraw#1146

Also looking for social people, or anyone who only wants to run m+

Blame the Hunter (US-Zuljin)
Raid times are Tuesday 7-10pm EST
Saturday 3-6pm EST
We are a AoTC minded guild that does key runs and also does guild events outside of WoW. we like a close family atmosphere as our team has been together for a few
years.
in need of a couple healers going into raid.
you can add me on Bnet if interested
Rawrtheugly#1653

Hey Stormwyn,
Have you found a guild yet? If not, would like to chat with ya! My battletag is Deathwish#1998

Hi Stormwyn, if you’re still looking for guild, I’d love to talk to you about ours! I’m Ish from Unyielding, and we’re currently seeking a Resto Shaman for our raid team. Our guild formed at the beginning of Dragonflight and have hit AOTC every season. We have a solid group of players that run M+ and hit well above KSM every season as well. Our guild boasts some of the top 10 players on our server (Lightbringer) each season as well.
We raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 CST. If you’d like to know more about us, please message me via discord as Ishythesquishy or my raid lead Cloutchocula69.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there!

our guild is currently looking for one healer for our Tues/Thurs group. I linked our current post below with all our info so you can see what we are all about and can chat further. Happy Hunting!