Resto/ele sham

397ele/resto shaman looking for mythic guild I am currently 6/9H. can learn quick if already in mythic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-elitist-rejects-stormrage-lfm-dps-heals/135881/29

Check us out. Hmu if you’re interested.

Hello,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

DK (Any)
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 8/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey, Hutch!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 7/9H and looking for more ranged DPS (or a healer!) to round out our roster for our final push at AOTC and into M. We raid W/F 8-1030 EST and have an optional sunday funday alt run during the same time. We are a mature/adult guild with a positive guild culture. We have a friendly, laid back raid-environment. Our core group is running M+ daily and we’re always looking to add like-minded players!

If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to contact me directly via bnet: Conweezy#1387.

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shhbbyisok / Conweezy / Shayzee

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a ele shaman to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 3/9M (Opulence at 18%) and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey hutch!

Ascendance might be for you. leaving you our info right here.

We are a casual mythic progression guild. We’re currently 9/9 H 1/9M BoD, but looking to get AoTC here soon and keep pushing in Mythics.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays 11pm EST - 1am EST. It’s only 4 hours a week, but since our guild has been around a long time, we’re full of raiders that know how to get things done without having to put in 8+ hours a week. We also love running Mythic+ on our off nights.

If you’d like to chat some more please hit me up. My btag is Pananda#1469

Hey buddy! We just downed H Jaina and are rounding out our roster as we move into mythic. We raid on Fridays/Saturdays at 10pm CST. We are an alliance guild on Sargeras. If the times work I would love the opportunity to chat.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hi there! We Brought Snacks is 1 of 4 raids in the guild Karma Horde. We are 3/9M, 9/9H and raid Tues/Thurs 730-1030CST, 830-1130EST. If you’d be interested in chatting, my discord is Aud#2805.

Hello we would love to talk to you about joining our guild. We are a tight knit guild who loves to hangout and joke around wth each other. Add me in discord or bnet and we get chat and maybe I can answer any questions or concerns you have.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hi Hutch, my guild is currently in need of an elemental shaman. If you’re willing to go horde we, we are a very active-friendly guild. All our members are consistently running keys, island expeditions and/or doing pvp together. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6-10pm PST. Here is our recruitment post with more info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions Galorina#1877

lmk if u can raid weekends?

If you’re willing to faction change, we have some competitive spots open for ele or resto you could earn. Let us know!

Is you are interested in horde my guild has two raid teams. One group is currently 5/9m (blood) the other is 6/9h (stone) with some lower pulls on me. Stone would be the spot you would land, progressing with the group and moving into mythic. Stone raids Tuesday Thursday from 7:39 to 10:30 est.
If interested my battle tag is memoryfoam#11291

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Hutch,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 3/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hello Hutch,

Would love to chat with you about a healie spot. If you are interested in not just a place to park your toon, but a home and community.

Drama Free Company- Stormrage might be the spot for you

Send me a btag I prefer meeting the person verses spam here in forums

Ginkneebear#1522

Hey there! I know you said looking for mythic, but here’s my teams info incase maybe something changes or we fit for you!

Team Churlish (AoTC) of on Mal’ganis, Horde is looking for more raiders!

We are AoTC focused and this team does not do mythic. We run Tues+Thurs 10:30pm CT - 1:30am CT, and are currently 7/9H!

Looking to add dps and 1 core healer to continue with progression in heroic BoD!

Hit me up if this fits for you!
Kylani#1647

Hey man, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 3/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver
  • Mages, Hunters, Boomkin, Ele Sham
  • Ret Paladin, Windwalker Monk

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Pixie#1588
Discord: Tony#1337 / Discord: Pixie#0216
In game characters: Dev, Mf, Crëam