Resto Druid LFG

Looking for a guild on the smaller size that actually needs healers for heroic raids and M+. The guild I’m currently in has heavily over recruited healers and only the core group of friends is running M+.

Discord: Littlebarks

Hey there ! What are your hours of availability? My guild Hyrbrid is looking for a few more healers for M+ and heroic raid. We all took a break last expansion because we were burnt out but we are back now and looking for like minded players . We raid 6:30pm - 9pm Est Friday and Saturday. We do Mythics and delves nightly . Add me Kabian#1913 if youd like to chat

I’m looking for healers for my W/F raid … I just sent you a message on discord … hit me up!

Hey Littlebarks! Work in Progress is a relatively new guild, but we are working on recruiting. Currently 8/8N and 1/8 H (Got screwed because servers blew up last night). We are actively recruiting a Restoration Druid.

Recruiting RANGED and HEALERS for War Within content! TUES/THURS 8:30-10:30 PM EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello!

We are currently recruiting healers for our second raid team that is AOTC centric :slight_smile:

We also have a lot of people in the guild always asking for healers for m+, so no issue there! Please let me know if you’re interested <3

Any other takers?