Resto Druid and hav DH looking for chill guild that dabbles in it all

Basically the title
Both recently started playin wow again would say we both don’t have tons of experience but really coachable
We have played about 1-2years each in the past (wotlk cat and then BFA)
we have really been enjoying the pvp content so would love to find some peeps to help us fine tune our games both BG and arena

And we haven’t really done any M+ yet but would love to give it a go

1 Like

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RAID RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!
About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

GUILD RBGs: RECRUITING TEAM MEMBERS. With TWW, open to guild RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week (great for learning) and RBG push team 2 nights a week. Seeking a person with leadership and call out experience to form and lead another push team.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
*Casual N/H raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies with ilvl.
*Remix raids open to all guildies.
*Mythic Mondays. M+ in guild chat every day.
*Weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
*Everyone is welcome here.

RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
RAID LEAD Discord: olrazzledazl
RBGs & GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey Psypherr.

[No Accountability] is a small guild that is focusing on AOTC and Mythic+. We are actively on each day. There are a few of us that took time off and are returning. Mostly we just get on and have some fun as a group.

If you have any questions or want to discuss further contact me on discord @ Vit_Kael or our GM @ inosuke94.

Hey there Psypherr! Nice to “meet” you!

If you’re looking for a guild that does a bit of EVERYTHING… then def check out mine & my partners guild!

Here is our recruitment spam:

We do plan to raid, but we aren’t really talking about it yet bc we have so much other stuff to be doing/getting ready for! We also plan to do M+ so I guess I forgot to put that on my post, oops!

Anyway, I hope to talk to you soon! Please consider us!
:heart: / Tetherfang

P.S. If you ARE interested, please don’t hesitate to msg me directly on disc: “IWWFYrecruiter”

Have a great day!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you guys to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with one of you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

Bump to keep all the options open

Hey there friend!

I got really excited seeing your post title because it’s not always I see something that looks like it might well with my little community!

I represent a small community/guild/family that just might be a place you would be interested in. Please take a look at my post HERE , and if it seems/feels like the right type of place for you…Hit me up on Discord!!!

Hi Psypherr,

Hi there! Welcome back! Our guild is very chill. We do normal, heroic, and .mythic+. We would love to talk more and are in need of a healer and dh! I’ve included a link to our recruitment post if you want to take a look.

My btag is Storm#1965 if you want to chat. Hope to hear from you soon!

– Silverbolt (aka Storm)

Hey Psypherr! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

We are looking for healers and an OT mostly but anyone is welcome to check us out.