[H/A][WrA] *I Will Wait For You* - 18+ casual/social guild looking for new friends for TWW!

Hello! Thanks so very much for taking the time to read my post!

I WILL WAIT FOR YOU Guild Info:

IWWFY is an 18+ casual/social guild on Wyrmrest Accord. We accept new, friendly guild mates from all walks of life! We are horde based but allow alliance members as well & we will be accepting members in TWW from any & all servers!

IWWFY provides an active discord with many fun channels to get to know your guild family in! A lot of the founding members are also quite chatty & absolutely LOVE meeting new, friendly people & making friends! (Myself included!)

At IWWFY we plan to have lots of in & out of game events, as well as possibly play & try out some other games together for “Alt Game Nights.” We also want to try our hand at some RP events in game!

While IWWFY is not planning to raid right now, we quite possibly may in the future, but we are no where near ready for that now. We DO plan to have Mythic+ nights! Anyone is welcome to run them and get other guildies doing them too!

TBH, those of us who are already in IWWFY are just hanging out in discord shooting the sh!t together, getting super hyped for TWW, while leveling our timerunner toons in Panda Remix or gearing our toons from previous expansions.

Thank you again for reading! I hope to hear from you soon & if you have ANY other questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to DM me directly on discord: “wigglehugs” is my handle!

Have a fantastic rest of your day! Remember to always SPREAD JOY!
:heart: / Raspy

P.S. I am going to level a tailor so I can hand out a few bags to those that need them!

2 Likes

Who wants to team up for timewalking this weekend?? I desperately need to get like 4 toons leveled to max, oops!

2 Likes

Gonna get this puppy to 70 today!

2 Likes

never got my hunter to 70 but am leveling this little girl this week! come join our fun group!

1 Like

how is everyone dealing with the game being down alllll day??

i did finally get this lil girl to 70 btw! will be doing more panda remix this weekend if anyone wants to join me!