Resto/Balance Druid alt LF Heroic guild

My main is 6/9M, Looking for a guild that is 9/9H or close to it to clear heroic with on my alt.
I am very familiar with the fights and with the druid class so i will not be dead weight even if my ilvl is currently not that high (about 390).
Cannot raid M/T/W, so raid must be thurs-sunday.
#sylvannis1379 to contact me.

Hey mate.
I’ve added on BNET to discuss further (Pherric#1966 - Just incase it didn’t come through). Can also reach me on Discord: Pherric#9902
Cheers!

Hi Ricky,

Ours Is The Fury - AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9

If out times work for you, I’d love to talk. Not too worried about ilvl. Adding you on Bnet.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hey Ricky,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, especially boomkin and hunter, although some melee will be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are also LGBT friendly.

We will be running H BoD tomorrow night (4/6) at 8 pm EDT. If you’d like to join us cross realm and meet the group you are welcome to come. Add me, bnet below.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.