Respect your cat day!

Today is apparently “Respect your cat day.”

https://nationaltoday.com/respect-your-cat-day/

I love all 3 of my kitties and they are a help (sometimes) when it comes to the game… sometimes with m+ though I have to deal with the “cat” affix.

Harley likes to jump up on my lap while I play. Cutie blocks the screen and nugget demands to play fetch otherwise he sits on the keyboard.

Do you all have any kitties or other pets that you would like to talk about that help you with your gaming?
:cat:

19 Likes

I don’t have any pets. Sadly.

If I were to have a furbaby, it would be a horse or pony. But…

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ← yup. Don’t have that.

6 Likes

Understandable and horses are A LOT of work in addition to the money!

Hay, combing, teeth care, hoof care, pen cleaning and the list goes on.

3 Likes

Mine literally sits in front of my screen and stares at me. It’s not a huge screen either.

7 Likes

Cutie does that when she wants attention lol

2 Likes

I generally have more game-issues with my dog Yogi who thinks between my back and the computer chair is a good lying position sometimes. Cat Zelda? She does whatever and ignores me most of the time. She’s more apt to want attention if I’m in the kitchen or living room than at my desk.

2 Likes

I don’t have a cat.

3 Likes

That’s ok :smiley:

Well, if you were to have a pet, what kind of pet would you like to have if you would want one?

1 Like

My parents had two cats when I was younger and we’ve now had three dogs (only one right now, she’s a new baby). I’m a dog man, but specifically Shiba Inu or Siberian Husky though a Labrador would be a good first dog.

3 Likes

Huskys are such sweet hearts sometimes or drama queens lol

2 Likes

Besides a cat? A billybumbler. (Go look it up.)

2 Likes

I have 3 cats. I love them all so much. Two of them turned 1 year old this month and the black one loves to get on my lap, wrap both front legs around my neck and just love the crap out of my face. Makes gaming a bit difficult at times but doesn’t matter I always have time for him.

6 Likes

I want a kitty… but can’t right now.

But… I do regularly read the lovemeow website for happy rescue stories. :heart:

:cookie:

3 Likes

I looked up the animal and omg they are so adorable.

1 Like

my grandma cat is 20year old, may i pay him a visit so
the funny thing about this is that he’s the same age as me, I always thought this cat was immortal

3 Likes

I always do but… when is it my cat’s turn to respect me?

6 Likes

I’ll respect my cat when he gets a job! Also when I get a cat.

5 Likes

my cat owns me

6 Likes

It’s about time you humans learn your place!

3 Likes

5 Likes