Respect your cat day!

I have two tuxedo cats. One is the most laid-back, carefree animal on the planet. The other is a raving lunatic who headbutts what she wants till she gets it.

7 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You claim to be a cat owner? And demand your cat respects YOU? Haaaaaaaaaa!

Cat ownership 101. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Cat Ownership 101

Lesson 1: The cat is not the pet. You are.

10 Likes

All cats are evil little monsters that knock gnomes off of tables and countertops every chance they get.

And I’ll never make the mistake of showing up to a costume party as a ball of yarn again.

4 Likes

Cats rule!

5 Likes

I love my two little monsters, even when they’re being buttheads. They’ll be a year old in two days!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Will let my spouse know so they can respect their cats later today.

2 Likes

i hate cats but extra kisses to my pup instead

2 Likes

Sorry all had to go afk to get nugget from the vet.

Anyway yeah… the cats own me lol not the other way around xD

4 Likes

7 Likes

the only ones i liked were 2 stray ones that i took care of. i miss them both to this day but every other nope lol. they all seem to like me though but i still give them love even though they suck bc im not that mean lol

3 Likes

2 Likes

There is a stray cat that keeps attacking my window to try get at Cutie. I think its someones lost pet. It has a collar.

2 Likes

I have three cats. One of them is an old boy now. Almost 20 years old. Poor thing is going blind and can no longer jump up onto furniture. He still really enjoys his fishy goo though and we have some little ramps and stairs set up for him.

My other cats are a very mischievous, cross-eyed siamese who is an absolute hoodini that can get in and out of anywhere, and a teeny, tiny female tabby who is scared of everything but still musters up thr gusto to growl at the amazon delivery man!

4 Likes

I have a grandpa kitty that sleeps in a waist tall cat tree next to my desk. It’s a little small for him so one of his legs hangs off the edge towards me.

I’ll reach over and grab his toe beans when he’s sleeping and he grumps at me. He secretly likes it.

3 Likes

Harley is like that sometimes lol

2 Likes

As a pet human, I respect my cat overlords.

4 Likes

I miss fuzzy but haha
I love kitty cats

Soft kitty

warm kitty

little ball of ferocity

3 Likes

A day that should be celebrated every day :dracthyr_heart:

Poptart is fat and is constantly meowing at me, but he’s good at comforting you when you’re upset by pawing at you and meowing loudly. Chase always runs when it’s time for his meds, but he’s a total ham that ADORES being petted. You could be petting a cat 8 miles away and he’d come running.

Captain is my precious baby that refuses to let me cuddle him but he loves head scratches and he’s adorable. Shirou is old and doesn’t like the other cats but he lets me cuddle him when I’m sleeping.

Rhett is the cutest, tiniest lil baby in the world and lets me use her as a pillow. Erza sometimes let’s me pet her, but she was abused as a kitten so she’s scared of humans. She is so soft and fluffy.

Colby likes to sit in front of me, stare at me like a serial killer, and meow. He also likes to sit in front of my TV when I’m playing games so I can’t see the subs lol Mystic is like a tiny little deer, she even has a stubby lil deer tail. She bounces like one when she runs and she’s quite vocal. She used to let me cuddle her at night, but since we moved, she prefers being downstairs lol

Damn cats! Can’t live with them, can’t live without them :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Might be an outside cat, too. Lots of cat owners have outdoor cats, usually when they adopt strays because they’re so used to being outdoors, they don’t acclimate well to being locked inside a house.

Hopefully it’s that and not a lost baby :frowning:

2 Likes