Reserve Your Name in WoW Classic on August 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT

Just three weeks to go until launch!

Road as in actually driving through the woods without a hotspot.

ā€œFor everything else, thereā€™s iSaviā€ :smile:

I donā€™t imagine character creation would take much bandwidth.

I am still hoping, praying, and begging for even just one small RP-PVP server!

Those of us who want this kind of server, we are holding our breathe and praying to the Azeroth gods (or Blizzard-Ent.) or Elune, or Anā€™she in hopes that our dream will be fulfilled.

To see the winds of war on the battleground is thrilling. To watch the alliance approach you as you march towards the designated RP area for a battle is something to behold. To RP-PVP a battle makes the game come alive as if you were role-playing it out in live-action.

The Horde will not be tolerated the alliance invading the Barrens and we must purge them from our lands.

The dust is blowing from the kodos and the workhorses carrying the war supplies to a designated area of our battleground. Where the horde and alliance shall face off in an epic RP-PVP battle. The guilds have chosen their heroes to fight and others have joined to watch the battle from the sidelines. Who shall win this day? Thus this battle planned and worked out between each leader but their fate is left to those who will battle this day.

FOR THE HORDE!!!!

9 Likes

We will release details regarding realm names and realm types later this week so you can coordinate with your friends on where to begin your adventure. If there are high numbers of players congregating on individual realms during the name reservation/character creation process, we will post warnings about the potential for long queues on those realms, giving you time to choose alternate realms

What about Faction balance data?

1 Like

Thanks so much for the updateā€¦ much appreciated!

Will you need to have an active sub to reserve a name on the 12?

Yes you will

3 Likes

when are we going to get info regarding the different realms though?

1 Like

Thanks bunches Bornakk!
:smiley_cat:

1 Like

itā€™s really happening :smiley:

1 Like

Almost like itā€™s telling you in this postā€¦

8 Likes
6 Likes

OMG Iā€™m getting EXCITED EXCITED LOL I canā€™t wait

Very excited to hear this announcement and looking forward to the coming weeks. Please include an RP-PVP server at launch!

7 Likes

Actually thatā€™s not true if itā€™s a level 1, try it with a friend or trial account in retailā€¦

Create level 1 with name youā€™ve never used before and then delete and immediately recreate on second accountā€¦ Works just fine.

I know itā€™s not on purpose, but it absolutely blows my mind that every Classic stress test, name reserve, release day, or anything with a date thus far falls on a day and time that I either clock in at work or be mid commute. I work part time too. The stars have aligned to prevent me from participating in Classic hahaha

I know Iā€™m not the only one, but it still hurts.

4 Likes

It blows your mind that Blizzard runs stress tests at times where their Employeeā€™s are at work? :slight_smile:

I clock in at 5:00 pm central, because I work overnight and go to school during the day. So, Blizzard employeeā€™s work day would be a typical 9-5 or 11-7 my time. Thatā€™s a 6 hour window before I clock in. So yes it does blow my mind.

EDIT: I do have to admit though that I get to do the upcoming stress test so all is not bad. Missed all the other ones, but at least I get one :slight_smile:

TĆ” na hora de voltar a ser corno carai!