Rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward to continue the campaign

I have rescue him and I’m still getting this same message from the Venthyr Campaign 7/9 Chapters. I have looked and ran all over the Ember Ward for a sign of any follow up, and I did not find anything.

Anyone else?

15 Likes

Yeah I’m getting the same thing.

1 Like

Is this the current week campaign?

I have an issue where I am stuck in the Chalice District quests. Turned in quest to kill 4 Stoneborn (forget name) but nothing else popped up.

Kael’thas is still following me around in Chalice District as well.

1 Like

you just have to kill the randoms until a sword drops its buggy its supposed to be a 100% drop but clearly the first one is glitchy

1 Like

Kill randoms in Ember Ward?

no that’s for the sword part

guess im still confused. campaign 7/9 says Resuce Laurent from the Ember Ward, but I couldn’t find him anywhere there. Not sure what is going on

3 Likes

I am also having the same issue with, I’m on 7/9 and it says I need to rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward. He is not there, and i’ve already done that, just a everyone else is saying.

4 Likes

It’s a bug, if you’ve already done the covenant quest for the transportation mirrors then just wait until next week

8 Likes

The thing is, people have already got their full convenant set and we need to complete this last part in order to purchase our shoulders at the vendor.

I’m getting the same thing. Completed this week’s campaign quests, and got the message in my quest log about rescuing Laurent.

Except I already did and I’m currently staring at Laurent who’s chilling in Sinfall messing with his mirror stuff.

2 Likes

Specifically Blackblade Racketeer’s. When I was doing the quest in this area, there were so many people, that I got my initial 4 kills without running into these NPCs at all, and the questline just halted. A quick search on Google brought up the ‘Maldraxxian Weapons’ quest starts from a drop.

There’s nothing in-game that suggests this, and should be considered a bug worthy of addressing for future players working on the campaign.

–This has nothing to do with the Ember Ward issue, for others reading my post–

3 Likes

Yeah its just bugged, if Laurent is in your hall you just need Renown 20

1 Like

Yeah I get the same thing. No quest marker or anything indicating he’s there. Very frustrating considering some people can complete it and get the rest of their renown levels and we are all stuck :frowning:

i dont have laurent in my hall, where can i find it?

He’s talking about something else.

I’m also having this problem, “continue the campaign 7/9 by saving Laurent from the Ember ward”…I completed those quests and cant continue the campaign… :frowning:

I’ve killed alot of them and havent gotten the sword to drop. Its possible I did it last night but dont remember… it was late. Guess I’ll keep trying…

Frustrated too!

I found out that you need to do the Laurent quest line (which appears as a random quest). You need to talk to him to unlock the rest of the quests. He’s south west of sinfall in the ember ward. I think I abandoned the quest or ignored it because he’s required for the mirrors…

6 Likes