Reroll (A) <Old School> Bigglesworth Very Strong and Active

<Old School> was founded on Bigglesworth as a reroll guild June 6, 2020 by a few horde players looking for a fresh start, coming home to the faction they originally played in Vanilla 15 years ago. It has quickly evolved into the fastest growing leveling guild on the server. At current date after a few weeks we have grown to over 200 members but we have still been able to keep that small community feel. Most times of the day we will have between 20-40 active members online. We are still looking for more to come join us in a very strong reroll.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Why should we join?

• You have the chance to be apart of our original core raid group. Not group 2 or group 3. Not in the “Alt” run. You will progress with us from start to finish. Not just get carried and take what ever gear the “core” members did not want for their alt.
  • At this point in the game this is a very rare opportunity to be a part of something great from an early stage of its existence. You can go join a guild on your server easily I’m sure BUT with us you will be a part of our history an original member and be in our raids from the very beginning.
  • We have a very strong group of friendly and helpful people with us. Old School is all about the old school community feel. We are not looking for elitists. We just want people who know how to enjoy the game and have fun together.
  • Experienced leadership. We have all done this before and we care about the guild above personal gain.
  • Bigglesworth is now as of June 2020 the only PVP server with more Alliance than horde.
  • We have cookies!

What should I play/ what class does the guild need?

Hard to say what we will need when we reach 60. I have found from experience it is not possible to plan that this far in advance. The comp we have now will change 100 times before 60. We do have a lot of paladins right now, but I would say play what ever class you want.

Is it too late to roll a new character?

No! Not even close. We have people re rolling with us all the time still. You will catch up easy before we start to raid.

How do I join?

Easy make your Alliance character on Bigglesworth and /who Old School. Wsper anyone in the guild for an invite. I am usually on (too much) so you can /w Aeromus or wsp me I discord

Are transfers allowed?

Of course. You can bring your old toon over. If they are 60 you will probably get bored waiting so you might wanna level an alt with us but we don’t discriminate against 60’s

What’s your end game plan?

Mostly raiding but we will do some PVP. Also, I’m a fan of the really epic world PVP so hope to hold Crossroads hostage once or twice and maybe stir the pot a little in South Shore . For our raids right now, we are planning a 6:00pm server start time. Depending on our numbers at 60 we are discussing the possibilities of adding another earlier raid group as well. They would be running in parallel as equal groups no “raid 1” or “raid 2”, No “alt run”. Just 2 core groups equally as important. Both with officers who I trust on their mains running them.

We honestly have members from around the world on 24/7 so feel free to come by and join up any time of the day. We have all kinds of events and run groups all the time. Trying to make the leveling as fun as we can. Wisper me with any questions or hit me up on discord.

If your interested or have questions contact me on Discord: Aeromus#0050
Join our Discord : discord.gg/V4gXJ54

Update: A lot of our core group is now in their late 30’s and 40’s. We still have some who are 20’s, teens, and bellow even. Fresh rerolls still encouraged to check us out but just want people to know where we are progressing to before they come. Staring to look at our raid picture now still a little early to tell but it feels a little caster and healer light right now. Priest mages and locks would be good classes to roll IMO.

3 Likes

New Players welcome. Perfect time to join the game as you will have people to level with.

Whats the discord?

I added it above.

says expired/invalid.

Ayyyy I just rerolled on Bigglesworth Alliance with some friends a few weeks ago. Also, fix the discord link. It’s expired

gagging for a reroll- pls fix discord

Try the link now. Should not expire unless I messed up

Definitely interested. I’ll hit up the discord tomorrow after work and roll a new guy there.

1 Like

Lots of interest and room for more. I Want to make sure we hit 60 ready to roll strait into raiding. Come sign in now. More info to come via our discord soon

1 Like

I joined up and rolled a Lock named “Foxhair”

1 Like

Looks promising so far, lots of folks joining up

A lot of people starting to level already. If your planing on joining just come now. Wow addicts don’t wait lol…

bump

Good group of people

2 Likes

Going great so far! Come join our growing community. We should have our first Deadmines run with in the next few days. All classes are needed still. Don’t think we have one druid yet…hint hint. Plenty of time to catch up to everyone roll a new character now.

Reroll going great. Still looking for more to join. Did a few dead mines last night. People were in discord till 2am for the 2nd night in a row.

Were growing fast lots of people on during peak hours. Discord is active. I’m not worried about class cause I realize 60 is a long way from us BUT currently low on druids and rogues. Need more of all though so we can hop straight into raiding at 60.

Things are getting interesting, and discord has been a blast. If there is a class that is in need more so than others it is Druid.

2 Likes

this sounds fun!
how do I join?