New to classic

Hello,

Im looking for either a guild or a party to play classic with. I dont have a toon yet so i can be faction, and on any server. Ive been wanting to get more into classic but it seems boring without a group to chat with/ do stuff with. Yes, at one point i would love to raid with a group but that long down the road. my bnet is IOnlySupport#11112 or discord at Pofifi#0251

thanks for your time

Hey Pemm,

We have a solid established core group of folks, bunch of us have alts that we work on as well. If you would like to check us out here yah go. I wish you the best of luck :slight_smile:

Hey Pemm:

Come join us on Ashkandi EST PvE in [H] < Of Blood and Ashes > ! Great group of people just now getting into raiding, with a focus on TBC content in the future. People group together, raid together, and chat together in Discord regularly.

Please message me, Raocow, or Corkhastusks in game if you want to try us out!

Hey Pemm,
Old School just re-rolled 2 days ago. About 30 of us now. Were looking to grow so we can jump in to raiding right after we hit 60. We are trying to build a fun community for everyone to hang out in. It sounds your looking for the same thing we are. Come check us out. Reroll (A) <Old School> Bigglesworth Very Strong and Active - #12 by Yupijanamji-draka